My wife just got sexually harassed...

Book excuse hardly makes any sense. He would have to be walking VERY close to her in that situation and that's weird enough.

I'm with dude that said HR is gonna look out for the company in this scenario. Get that lawyer asap. I'd even stop talking to HR until I have a lawyer.

whatever you do, NO NOT STOP engaging with HR. You are still an employee of the company. The terms of your employment agreement likely state that so long as you are employed by XXX company, you must cooperate in investigations, you must be responsive to HR, etc. You have to know all of these things before you listen to the above type help. MOST responses you'll read here are simply responses about how people would react to this emotionally. This is not a good time to allow your emotional state (or hers) to affect the circumstances. If you stay cool and turn the anger/upset/hurt/disgust into a plan, you'll be more successful.

again, this is NT, not a legal forum. I'd seek advice elsewhere.

OP, i know i keep saying YOU.. as if you're the one that's been harassed. Just pretend I keep referring to your girl. I can't type as fast as I can think. haha.

23kidd 23kidd sorry to hear you and the misses are dealing with this incident. If I were you I wouldn't get physical with the perv. The best thing you can do for your wife is aid her in having him reprimanded by the company/legal system. I would imagine her having that text, "book" or not based off his message, she has clear basis to get him in trouble.

Also, tapping someone with a book on her butt. That is still sexual harrassment. It's her manager, the manager has the power, that is inappropriate contact in the work place.

Also, tapping someone with a book on her butt. That is still sexual harrassment. It's her manager, the manager has the power, that is inappropriate contact in the work place.

He's saying it was an accident though. Read the text in the OP.

Like dude was saying, contact a lawyer. Also, Homie is speaking facts about keeping this under the radar until things settle. Honestly I would get a mod to delete this thread for you because it is evidence that could affect your case.

And you never know who is on NT.

Good luck Op.

I feel bad for OP's wife. If she still plans on going to work, then she gonna have to see that pervert again. :smh:

Last edited:
Lol y'all really never had your manager as a contact on your cellular?

Im saying...

Most places have you fill out some sort of contact info when they hire you. Its not uncommon at all for managers/supervisors to have your cell #.

Im saying...

Most places have you fill out some sort of contact info when they hire you. Its not uncommon at all for managers/supervisors to have your cell #.
A manager who never texted a female employee before is gonna randomly text one after grabbing her mass? Who does that? Something seems odd about the story

A manager who never texted a female employee before is gonna randomly text one after grabbing her mass? Who does that? Something seems odd about the story

Did you read the text the boss sent? Is there even a hint of something that seems like she's up to something in it?
Stop trying so hard.

Back
Top Bottom