Mya is the definition of mass... My goodness...

Originally Posted by TxRook

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

nerd.gif

name?
Already posted. Her name is Valerie Luxe. Yeah, she has "those" movies.

kudos, kind sir.

lady $+$+%*+ marmalade video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wceglv.jpg

if anyone has a better quality gif/wants to make one, feel free to post
nerd.gif

lady $+$+%*+ marmalade video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wceglv.jpg

if anyone has a better quality gif/wants to make one, feel free to post
nerd.gif

I dont get it? Coz she wasnt always thick. I need to know what food she ate so I can feed the girl that

I dont get it? Coz she wasnt always thick. I need to know what food she ate so I can feed the girl that

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

McDonalds, KFC, or any of these other greasy fast food places that cater to inner cities should do the trick.

McDonalds, KFC, or any of these other greasy fast food places that cater to inner cities should do the trick.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Not all of them bro, I seen some girls get fat and still have no MASS
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Not all of them bro, I seen some girls get fat and still have no MASS
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom