MyLifeIsAverage

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Today, I went to the store and bought some Land o Lakes cheese. On the label, it said 'LOL Cheese'. I laughed. MLIA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Today, I got a haircut. Nobody noticed at work untill I told them. They said they liked it. MLIA
He thought he was doing it, but he wasn't.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Today, I opened the fridge. There was nothing I wanted to eat in there. After 15 minutes, I opened it again. There still wasn't anything I wanted to eat in there. MLIA

Today, I sang along to something on the radio and got the words wrong. I was alone, but I still felt embarassed. MLIA.

Today I waved back at someone who wasn't waving at me. I pretended to scratch my ear but I knew she knew and she knew I knew. MLIA

This @+@% is so corny but it still has my dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Yeah, once you reach a certain age and friends start to settle down and you don't party anymore life becomes pretty boring...you really start to miss the days of going to school and seeing friends everyday and going out on weekends and doing stupid but fun stuff...just know you are not the only one fighting the agonizing reality of an average and dull life...

YLIA.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Yeah, once you reach a certain age and friends start to settle down and you don't party anymore life becomes pretty boring...you really start to miss the days of going to school and seeing friends everyday and going out on weekends and doing stupid but fun stuff...just know you are not the only one fighting the agonizing reality of an average and dull life...

YLIA.
roll.gif

Today, I had to choose between a strawberry flavored Dum Dum and a mystery flavored Dum Dum. I decided to be adventurous and choose the mystery flavor; it wasstrawberry flavored. MLIA

"Today, I had to choose between a strawberry flavored Dum Dum and a mystery flavored Dum Dum. I decided to be adventurous and choose the mystery flavor;it was strawberry flavored. MLIA"

HILARIOUS

roll.gif
If you cant relate to any these FYL.

Today, there was a good looking girl at the cash register. She said 'Hi, how are you?' and I replied 'Not much'. We exchanged no further conversation.
I know the guys here can relate to this one.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom