MySpace vs Facebook vs Twitter vs Niketalk

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

1. Facebook because its my REAL friends.
2. NT cuz its funny and sometimes has valuable info
3. Myspace used to use it, now its really gay.
4. Twitter, never used it before. If i did use it it would prolly be ahead of Mysapce because again Myspace is really gay.

Haven't used Facebook in 2 years since I grad college lol. I check Myspace every so often but I get bored of it easily. Twitter is !+% to me, so no commentabout that.

I learn new things everyday when I'm on NT, the people are cool as hell, and its always poppin.

I'm on NT and Facebook most of the time I'm online. Niketalk because...well its niketalk and facebook because almost everybody uses it which makes itconvenient. I never messed with myspace and twitter seems totally pointless. Like, why would I follow anyone on twitter? Who do people follow? Celebrities?Friends? Whats facebook for then? I just don't see why its so popular.

Facebook>NT+twitter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>myspace

i got twitter just cuz ppl on NT had it... and it makes NT that much better
laugh.gif
... only reason facebook is first to me is cuz its got all my real friends onit... only a few of my friends r on twitter

I get on Myspace often, jus got into facebook, and niketalk regular. Twitter is stupid IMO. Nothin really to it and I dont need to know ur dog jus sh*tted, buti guess some people like . Everbody got their preference. And dont front just cuz we're on niketalk, like i said i love NIKETALK, but its not my firstchoice.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i got twitter just cuz ppl on NT had it... and it makes NT that much better
laugh.gif
... only reason facebook is first to me is cuz its got all my real friends on it... only a few of my friends r on twitter
Yea there's a few topics i missed out cuz i didn't have Twitter or Facebook.
but we're not your real friends? haha i'm just kidding..

Facebook for getting in touch with college friends and friends I've had in the past.
NT for my daily dose of comedy, news, and other entertainment.
Twitter just for lulz.

Myspace........never was fond of it at all.

With that said

NikeTwitbook.

Back
Top Bottom