Myths and Lies about the Music Industry vol. SMH

Ive been talking to a couple a cats over the past month or so who are involved in the industry....and I have heard a couple of things that just made meSMH...first off..as i addressed it in the fabolous birthday post...they are many age discrepancies...like i said before...ive heard that weezie is either 26 or27 and chris brown is really 20 instead of 18...now i know labels do this all the time...just wanted to know if anybody else has heard of this..... Anotherthing Ive been told is that Chris brown is a blood......take it how want it...but homey was pointing out lil stuff that homie does and its kinda believable...But worst of all....I never took alot of stuff rappers say seriously....especially when they go on a rave and rant about how another rapper is Homosexual...butnow im hearing ALOT of dudes in the industry be tapping other dudes up....he was telling me dudes like and execs in the industry get high off all types ofdrugs....and......you know.......He said some BIG names.....some names superhead mentioned... anybody else know about any rumours or myths or anyting elseabout the "music industry"...

not to be on some salon$*$+

but damn near every artist lies on their age.

it's a fact that music labels are havens for drug use. i dunno why i was bugging out about weed when Sony hired me for my internship. i've heard fromreliable sources about industry _s doing gay$*$+. w/e

mannnn....when i hear some of this stuff....im shocked at first...but then...like...its believable

nothing shocks me anymore...although when i heard about a certain artist i was shocked on some "He gets MAD ()..why would he be doing gay%%%%" typestuff.

it's w/e. their life not mine. although it's crazy

same here....like...ive heard this stuff before..but now ppl i actually know and trust is telling me these things about these ppls...and espically the two bignames he dropped doing gay type stuff...man....its totally OC

Its not surprising

Music and drugs go hand in hand, even before Elvis

Chris Brown a blood. I would laugh but a lotta gangs n set be slippin this generation of gangbangers aint hungry or fearin for their life so I can believe thatChris is a blood, not saying he's at all intimidating
laugh.gif

The gay thing is what I don't agree with, at times I want someone unbiased to just come out n honestly expose some of these dudes I dont mind a dude beinggay but goin around sexin girlsis wrong and unforgivable. You get automatic hate from me if you on da DL. Then again it will be weird in a way if all my favrappers were gay or other dudes they worked with were gay and co-signed it. The truth will eventually come out on this tho

smokin.gif

"Is he blood is he crip..is he that is he this..."
laugh.gif

I don't know, I don't trust the words of most industry cats from a rapper to whatever they may be.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Chris Brown a blood. I would laugh but a lotta gangs n set be slippin this generation of gangbangers aint hungry or fearin for their life so I can believe that Chris is a blood, not saying he's at all intimidating
laugh.gif

I don't understand your form of english, and yes, I tried to sound it out and everything.

I mentioned this before...

but my professor (pretty cool) dude said he got invited to a white party and said Suge was on that Gay S!!! (he and i have/had no reason to lie about it.

and he said Luther and gregory hines was a "couple"
dude said he walked into a house party(celeb like) and there was a big A!!! painting of the two together.

Why....Did.....you....type...it....like...this....it....gave....me...a...headache.

But I can dig what your saying.

i just know usher can't really sing and uses a voice synthesizer to adjust his pitches and notes for songs. i guess that's not as juicy.

one more...
polo da don's greatest beat (throw some D's) was stolen, not credited to its actual source.

CROSSISOM wrote:
xBuddha Blessx wrote:
Chris Brown a blood. I would laugh but a lotta gangs n set be slippin this generation of gangbangers aint hungry or fearin for their life so I can believe that Chris is a blood, not saying he's at all intimidating
laugh.gif

I don't understand your form of english, and yes, I tried to sound it out and everything.

I would elaborate or clarify but I don't care to, its not important at all
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

^^ LMAO.....now thats funny...
if you go to his myspace page...and go look at his pics, he's throwing up blood, and theres is something significant about the skull tat on his right hand,and his label the "Breakfast Club" is suppost to be some type of blood slang.....and when i was looking at his pics he uses words like"buzzin" instead of "cousin"...

chris brown's a cutie =]

NH. but he got the girlies on smash. u cant even front. ur girl probably likes him.

As for rappers on the DL, yeah i'm sure there's more than we think.

And as for Chris Brown being a blood, that's very possible.
if you go to his myspace page...and go look at his pics, he's throwing up blood, and theres is something significant about the skull tat on his right hand, and his label the "Breakfast Club" is suppost to be some type of blood slang.....and when i was looking at his pics he uses words like "buzzin" instead of "cousin"...
Yeah, espically since he rocks the Reds hat on the regular, which from what I was told by a friend of mine who is a blood that it has some meaning(cuz the "C" on the hat is in Red instead of Blue) or some stuff like that.

Not saying that he is, just saying that he ain't aint' out of the question. And the fact that he subtitle advertise it makes it a little morebelievable to me for some reason. He does wear a lo of red, and he does say Buzzin instead of cuzzin so IDK.

Back
Top Bottom