Myths and Lies about the Music Industry vol. SMH

Haha, if Chris Brown is a Blood, PLEASE tell me what color he's rockin' in this photo...:
56999415.jpg

I thought every knew about Chris Brown bein a blood
polo da don's greatest beat (throw some D's) was stolen, not credited to its actual source.
It was produced by a dude named "Butta"

laugh.gif
lmao CB rockin all blue means he aint blood?

you can really see who knows goons and who doesnt

and for some reason him being a blood is highly believable

So who's the teenage rapper they're talkin about that is gay? I heard it was Bow Wow or Omarion but I'm interested in hearing who the others are.Crazy...

omarion is not a rapper theres only like 4 teenage rappers... its prolly hurricane chris... buddy had beads in his head...

If Chris Brown is a blood, this just confirms the fact that the majority of bloods and crips outside of Cali are frauds.

This is the corniest post ever .

You broads should be ashamed of yourselves gossiping like lil%@%%!*!% in here . smh

Dudes is reachinnnn in here..this post is worst than dudes at the barbershop talkin like they got proof of all the rumors

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If Chris Brown is a blood, this just confirms the fact that the majority of bloods and crips outside of Cali are frauds.

why? so i assume because chris brown is a singer he cant be a g?
eyes.gif

Chris Brown could be a blood...

I've learned not to trust the image people portray on TV. There are all types of frauds. Besides, it's only an "image" and a career, whichhas nothing to do with what somebody was doing before the lights and cameras. If the hardest __ can be a cake behind the scenes, CB can be a blood.

...Not that I believe he is one though. and how does one famous person prove the majority of anything?? Seriously..ya'll try so hard sometimes. If Joe H. Randomguy was claiming blood and rocking blue, who'd care?

the blood thing...im just the messenger...thats all...now the gay stuff i don heard...man...a couple of names mentioned were

Plies
Tank
Jamie Foxx
Weezie
....cant really remember the rest...ill be back though

Originally Posted by jefffort5

the blood thing...im just the messenger...thats all...now the gay stuff i don heard...man...a couple of names mentioned were

Plies
Tank
Jamie Foxx
Weezie
....cant really remember the rest...ill be back though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if plies is sweet...smh...not only is his entire image a lie he also...likes men?

in addition to not being a good rapper
laugh.gif

shh about weezy you might make some of the dickswingers in here off theyself
indifferent.gif

off of CB's myspace

l_db868a88379f22bce2eefac5e14d68d3.jpg
l_eb4d3d23071a37b5f6ccefa85779275c.jpg

CB a slob? doubt it....on that second picture he has caption "BC throwin it up"...breakfast club might be some gay lil crew thing he has goingon...none of those dudes look like they'd be bangin...

l_84bc9e01c2cf3e494b7d50f32a10ef13.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall are funny . . . My man got galaxy stars on his neck and wears a Reds hat and dudes ready to say he's a Blood . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This @*!% ishilarious . . . Keep it goin

yeah

the CB was full and total reach
roll.gif

thats not a five point star...high five to the guy who exxagerrated the $@#! out of that one

u see how he got his hat barely touching his left eyebrow? Blood status....
i dont know man...that yellow got me thinking he's a Latin King...

and that skull? he's gotta be part of the Skull Gang too..

suuu woooooop

Back
Top Bottom