MyTMouse imma need you to take that weave out, 'ma

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Your girl is not 100% African American, nobody with medium to light brown akin is.......she is mixed with something.
Haha what about lightskin/brown skin Africans like myself... I just gotta be mixed right... just gotta...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at this _ telling ME about MY female
I feel that.
laugh.gif

Your girl is not 100% African American, nobody with medium to light brown akin is.......she is mixed with something.
Haha what about lightskin/brown skin Africans like myself... I just gotta be mixed right... just gotta...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at this _ telling ME about MY female
I feel that.
laugh.gif

@ kaycurrency

Either that it she has a perm and you can't tell the difference (or she just flat out lying to you)

WOw! so you don't think there are lighter skinned Africans? Without being mixed? idiotl

Half of my family is light skinned and they are 100 % african with no mixture.

@ kaycurrency

Either that it she has a perm and you can't tell the difference (or she just flat out lying to you)

WOw! so you don't think there are lighter skinned Africans? Without being mixed? idiotl

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

@ kaycurrency

this....did people forget about Egypt being part of africa? i'll do a Egypt chick FAST
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

@ kaycurrency

this....did people forget about Egypt being part of africa? i'll do a Egypt chick FAST
happy.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'm mad son told him his girls background though lol

Right...Then took it up a notch by telling me my girl is lying to me about what she does to her hair
laugh.gif

Amazing...

Originally Posted by awwsome

I'm mad son told him his girls background though lol

Right...Then took it up a notch by telling me my girl is lying to me about what she does to her hair
laugh.gif

Amazing...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ehhh......ill stick to latinas, they seem to not have this problem 
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That chick you said you were cuffing with the white ups (if i remember correctly from the pic you posted) looks like a bum though [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That chick you said you were cuffing with the white ups (if i remember correctly from the pic you posted) looks like a bum though [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
who you talkin bout?
eyes.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
who you talkin bout?
eyes.gif

A few nappy headed girls in here getting mad 
laugh.gif

and to the guy with his girls pic, her hair definitely doesn't look good. Maybe it's the pic?

A few nappy headed girls in here getting mad 
laugh.gif

and to the guy with his girls pic, her hair definitely doesn't look good. Maybe it's the pic?

happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

White ups?
laugh.gif
i cant

happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

White ups?
laugh.gif
i cant

Back
Top Bottom