N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose (Remix) Feat. CRS and Pusha T OUT NOW!

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

People don't think Pusha killed it?

indifferent.gif
wow

Word.
eyes.gif

The dudes on this track may not have been on their A-game...but this track alone is better than most of all that garbage out nowadays.

Yo I just got the title of the song.
Everybody Nose/Knows
Girls in the line for the bathroom to play wit their nose. I'm slow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

PE' > P. WILL > P-USHA >>> K.

I was mad disappointed w/ pusha ton tho'..............
sick.gif
mad.gif
2c21594164f8bfd92d7e4d3991f0668ae383b3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See, this is the ++!+ I am talking about.

What makes Pharell's verse better than Pusha??? Skateboard P will never have a verse that's better than pusha on a track...Unless Push or Mal'wrote it....

I'm not seeing all the hype w/ P's verse...

You have to be seriously ******ed if you don't realize Push murdered this.

I don't even understand why dudes would even get on a track w/ Terrence knowing damn well they are about to take an L.

The Glow in the Dark Tour was here in VA Sunday. Shaggy a Dj for a radio station here was at Pharrell's crib when all of them were there recording thistrack. He said that Kanye spazzed out on Lupe for supposedly stealing some line from Kanye's notebook and using it in this song. Kanye threatened torelease a freestyle saying Lupe stole his lines

The Glow in the Dark Tour was here in VA Sunday. Shaggy a Dj for a radio station here was at Pharrell's crib when all of them were there recording this track. He said that Kanye spazzed out on Lupe for supposedly stealing some line from Kanye's notebook and using it in this song. Kanye threatened to release a freestyle saying Lupe stole his lines

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

You have to be seriously ******ed if you don't realize Push murdered this.

I don't even understand why dudes would even get on a track w/ Terrence knowing damn well they are about to take an L.

Yeah but that's why they let him go last or else the song would've been under 1:00 in length
I ain't feeling the beat much... I like theverses/starpower/shockvalue of the song over it

Originally Posted by 757bred

The Glow in the Dark Tour was here in VA Sunday. Shaggy a Dj for a radio station here was at Pharrell's crib when all of them were there recording this track. He said that Kanye spazzed out on Lupe for supposedly stealing some line from Kanye's notebook and using it in this song. Kanye threatened to release a freestyle saying Lupe stole his lines

anymore follow up to this???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

roll.gif

Are Yall serious??

Pusha BODIED this.

Black bag status
smh.gif

"All I hear is O, Ki, every line is O, Ki, all yall rapper's Okie Dokie"
"Buy or sell, I can accommodate your clientele, Shamoo weight moth*****a brace your scales"

Back
Top Bottom