N.E.R.D. Thread

The ComplexCon performance was a listening party for the new album. It sounds really, REALLY good.

Glad to hear that. Does it gives you vibes from previous albums? Were you able to cop merch?

need to listen to it again. everyone was expecting a performance from NERD :lol: some people left after they announced that it was an album listening party. spoke with a couple and they flew from Florida just to see NERD - the wife was pregnant and due in 3 weeks :rofl:. can't wait to listen to it again.. complexcon.. meh..

we have a track listing but no date (yet). I'm not listening to leaks until the album drops.

N.E.R.D — No one Ever Really Dies (Tracklisting):

1. Deep Down Body Thirst
2. Lemon (Feat. Rihanna)
3. Voilà (Feat. Gucci Mane & Wale)
4. 1000 (Feat. Future)
5. Don’t Don’t Do It (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
6. Kites (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & M.I.A.)
7. ESP
8. Lightning Fire Magic Prayer
9. Rollinem 7’s (Feat. André 3000)
10. Lifting You (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
11. Secret Life of Tigers

rollinem 7’s?

lol why i feel like thats gonna snap off the title and feature alone

nerd-no-one-ever-really-dies-album-cover-release-date-1.jpg

12/15

Album is amazing! I only listened to Lemon and avoided everything else. I ran through it about 6 times already and this is my AOTY candidate.

Deep Down Body Thurst - that vintage early 00's Neptunes vibe
Kites - that beat change at 1:35 :wow::sick::wow::sick:
Lifting You - I don't care for Ed Sheeran but he compliments reggae Pharrell really well. :smokin:smokin
3 Stacks verse on Rollinem 7s.. he needs to drop an album already. Not just feature on a song 1-2 a year :smh:

Tracks I've heard so far are trash. I'll give the album a listen based on my love for their first three.

clean album. goes with the current energy and times of today.

Went into this with no expectations...and came away pleasantly surprised. This might be their 2nd best album.

1000 has been on repeat

Kites and Lightning Fire Magic Prayer are cool too.

I like the album as a whole. Sonically wild but probably one of their most cohesive projects.

Back
Top Bottom