N.E.R.D tracks?

I'm going to the Glow In The Dark Tour, and I am VERY familiar with Lupe and KanYe's tracks, but I'm not too familiar with any N.E.R.D tracks...Iknow some tracks like Rock Star, but are there any tracks that they'll most likely perform at the concert?

Most likely Everyone Nose(new single), She Wants To Move, Lapdance....etc. Hopefully they will play some new stuff though. I heard they have some new dopetracks called Laser Gun Carrying
laugh.gif
and Battle Speed
happy.gif
. It would be dope if Spymob was peforming with them. We'll just have towait and see.

all i want them to do is baby doll (unlikely cause kelis was on it) and breakout/jump/the way she dances
eek.gif

but mainly baby doll
laugh.gif

I literally love every single one of the songs on both Fly or Die and In Search Of...

But if I had to choose 5 songs for them to play, they would be:

Maybe
Provider
Bobby James
Run to the Sun
Chariot of Fire

I can only hope.

Speaking of N.E.R.D., has anyone heard/seen Pharrell's song to promote his jewelry line for Luis Vuitton? It's on the LV website. The break is sick!

thats what im looking for...lv pharell those jackets long sleeve wraps there was a post um they sponser him i think it sweade red...um i'll try there sitefor the song and it was the same i d/l song off the net so it wasnt that good anyway.....lazer gun carrying. and battle speed gotta listen to them.. blah butpeople always try to sing anyway so its like is it after song or during soooo weak music is kind of boring sometimes neighbors welll week ones put it loud andyou here stupidity like comments....ummm thanks well commercial came out perfect though seems a little active for him he was speaking about this in ganstergrills about his friends saying lets goo look at louis vuitton lets go check that out ......which is pretty much worthless without droping any cash for thestuff....and pointless ....which was ok becouse i saw a few stuff they have stuff in macys saks and theyre stores nice though... but its just an inivitation ithink it was dj drama mixtape came out ok sometimes they're talk slips though like words and screams......yup sooo yea just get some taste i guess leatherscompanys sponsers looks like actuall looks ...so theres not much then that..... did anyone post in that post with his red long drape jacket which was l/v.............

um yea am i high is definatly hot song...vocals are done....any downloads?...wmv mp3's on my list..

lapdance , rockstar and brain are pretty much a definitely... I've seen them twice live and those songs usually get the crowd up and jumping...

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Speaking of N.E.R.D., has anyone heard/seen Pharrell's song to promote his jewelry line for Luis Vuitton? It's on the LV website. The break is sick!

Everyone Nose. There's more to the song than what's in the commercial.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I literally love every single one of the songs on both Fly or Die and In Search Of...

But if I had to choose 5 songs for them to play, they would be:

Maybe
Provider
Bobby James
Run to the Sun
Chariot of Fire

I can only hope.

BINGO!
pimp.gif

man, i hope they do :

Stay together
Run to the Sun
Baby Doll
Badazz
Breakout
Bobby James

But i fear they won't do most of those cause there's 3 other folks performing.

Maybe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Breakout- "dont it make you feel raaaaaaaaaaage.."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bobby James
Chariot of fire
Drill sergeant
am i high
Provider

hopefully since its the "glow in the dark" concert with the whole techno/electro/soul/funk theme they will do Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger(Remix) cause Pharell killed that track

Funny. I love NERD and actively worked the first album and no one has mentioned my favorite song on there......

"Truth or Dare"

Beat is a banger. Lyrics are ill.

"Lokks like you're buzzin' of Ex and 3D effects, baby you........look like you have no clue of what comes next.....

Me and my dogs will be there......"

Maybe y'all just can't relate. HA!

My personal faves.....

"Truth or Dare"
"Brain" (Y'all REALLY can't relate?)
"Lapdance" (Again.....)
"Run To The Sun"
"She Wants To Move"
"Wonderful Place"

As long as they do Maybe and Provider I'll be a happy man.

And I'd love if Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell did Us Placers.
pimp.gif

*Dream Setlist*
(in no order)

Run To The Sun
Provider
Maybe
Tape You
Bobby James
Am I Sky
Whats Wrong With Me
Breakout
Lapdance