NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

The Bruce Jenner stuff went over my head

How old is she?

She looks 40-50

If she's in her 30s then :lol:

I thought she was older than she is also

Nileator

dead.png

When I first read a pack of Now&Laters I thought I had the wrong candy. No lie.

I don't think I've ever heard someone use the and in it.

Last edited:
Sad that there's something in her head that she has to lie about being black but I've seen it before. White females beyond enamored with black American culture and black ppl. At least she's been using her knowledge to do some good for race relations in her work.

As for her job, shouldn't be fired :lol: I feel like in that interview if it isn't some psychological issue that just got shattered when she was questioned that somebody may have messed up her long con. Remind me of the Eddie Murphy SNL skit that was introduced as an experiment. This is like the inverse of Clayton Bigsby :lol: The Human Stain and a specific Law & Order ep also comes to mind.

Would definitely smash. I KNOW she has a queen of spades tat

That's pretty damn sad to be honest. annoying when black issues get pimped so people can push their agendas.

The **** literally has nothing to do with this thread but somehow it's here.

:lol: there is no competition & if that was your attempt at comparing Black plight to the trans community "struggle" it's probably the most disrespectful thing said in here

:lol: there is no competition & if that was your attempt at comparing Black plight to the trans community "struggle" it's probably the most disrespectful thing said in here
that was your attempt not mine dude, you the one complaining how both are handled as if it's similar

If Bruce Jenner can be girl trapped in a man's body, why can't a black girl be trapped in white girl's body...

That's pretty damn sad to be honest. annoying when black issues get pimped so people can push their agendas.

The **** literally has nothing to do with this thread but somehow it's here.

It's done on purpose to push black issues to the back burner, it's beyond sad

Oh wow, talking about being late to a thread :lol: :smh:

I initially ignored this topic in the news until I couldn't avoid and decided to post about it on NT (same with the two escaped prisoners that I can't find a thread on) and I see this has progressed to lulz and asinine arguments that for some reason is getting a comparison to transsexuals :smh: Literally not a surprise given it's always the same clowns pulling that by comparing the LGBT struggle to what black ppl went through in the Civil Right's movement.

NT never disappoints in disappointing.

Meth surely knows EXACTLY what's going on in Rachel's head with that elaborate breakdown of what she's feeling and why she's doing it....truth is we really DONOT know what is going on in these people's minds or what their motives are, or how genuine it is....we don't have the power to read someone's mind.

I initially ignored this topic in the news until I couldn't avoid and decided to post about it on NT (same with the two escaped prisoners that I can't find a thread on) and I see this has progressed to lulz and asinine arguments that for some reason is getting a comparison to transsexuals :smh: Literally not a surprise given it's always the same clowns pulling that by comparing the LGBT struggle to what black ppl went through in the Civil Right's movement.

Who's comparing the civil rights movement to the LGBT struggle?....

The only 2 things that were compared were two individuals that were born one way and identify as something else, their motives, their reasoning, their benefits from doing so or not doing so are irrelevant, tbh.

So again we're acknowledging the fact that on this site you can trash African Americans at free will & still be allowed to rock but offend the trans community & its grounds for immediate banz. How is admin promoting equality here?

Imagine if all these memes were about Bruce and not this chick. Thread would have been deleted long ago and we'd be short a few members. The bias is strong.

Oh wow, talking about being late to a thread
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I initially ignored this topic in the news until I couldn't avoid and decided to post about it on NT (same with the two escaped prisoners that I can't find a thread on) and I see this has progressed to lulz and asinine arguments that for some reason is getting a comparison to transsexuals
mean.gif
Literally not a surprise given it's always the same clowns pulling that by comparing the LGBT struggle to what black ppl went through in the Civil Right's movement.

The only 2 things that were compared were two individuals that were born one way and identify as something else, their motives, their reasoning, their benefits from doing so or not doing so are irrelevant, tbh.
man listen you've been doing that this whole thread by pushing your own agenda (you did so in that very comment right above)

"if this is so and so for this group, then it should also apply to this other (completely unrelated) group"

stop being dishonest with everyone here. you're the one who dragged that conversation in here and marred this totally separate issue

Last edited:
This broad has to be a sleeper from Breitbart or something. The timing is sublime.

I hope NT has a good Worker's Comp insurance carrier.

We get out fair share of people here on NikeTalk who are "shopping for identity," and see hip hop, basketball, and "urban" culture as a way to distinguish themselves from their parents and align themselves with something cool and vibrant.  They "try on" an identity the way they would an article of clothing.  If trends change, they slough it aside.  If it's deemed uncouth or inappropriate for a particular situation, like a job interview, they can easily replace it.  No commitment - or sincerity - is required.  Just another perk of majority privilege - you can be viewed as an individual rather than as a representative of "your group."

Hmm. This almost sounds like men who transition to women and then transition back. I guess they just didn't have their hearts in it!

Last edited:

Reread the post. I referenced an example of what commonly happens in other race threads because that is what's going on in here. Somebody trying to equate a white woman lying about being black as the same thing as a man transitioning in to being a woman is the same type of person that pulls the gay person had it as bad as a black person in the 60s rhetoric. It's tired and old and will never not be offensive. You doing it just in a different shade with the intentions to insult.

If you think a transsexual is comparable to a white person that thinks they're black you're a ******* clown.

It's no different when in a race thread somebody will come through and try to compare what black have went through to what somebody in the LBGT community has went through. Claiming the same struggle and hardships. It's ********. Par for the course with those types and expected.

Yeah, clown ****.

I get that in this instance you simply want to mock the validity of the trans community though but it doesn't change at all what I'm saying. The fact you quote me asking about my post lets me know you know where you stand on the topic. I guess you just want me to outright label you as such cuz you're not really confused about it.

Last edited:
You dudes are lost....I've said it a million times I have no issue with anyone being who they are....everyone is entitled to express themselves as they feel, keep twisting my words tho.

No need to feign ignorance with me.

You saw my post and felt some type of way. You don't actually care and meant to be insulting and offensive. That you want to front like it's not absurd aint changing nothing other than to embolden other ppl like you that agree with such nonsense.

Son, are Rachell and Jenner not two people dealing with some sort of identity conflict!? Dawg that is my entire point as simple as it can be....the two are very comparable....specially when one we were expected to glorify and the other we are making a ridicule of.

Back
Top Bottom