NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Why do y'all keep saying "I would rather have her than Raven Simone" I don't want neither. I don't want some broad who's pretending to be black with a fake background and family on my team. And just cuz she's done some good that doesn't excuse it. That just makes me think she's a agent. Which was my instinct. Who knows what else this broad is lying about.
ill say this.. until i hear anything otherwise im cool. Yes the lie is OUTRAGEOUS!!! She could have been white and associated with white and done much more but to be white and throw away the white priveledge card her upbringing had to have been screwed up big time 

We have to be careful with people professing love like that. Those who say they love black people or so-called minorities aren't really in positions of power imo. 

Unfortunately, not many minorities are in positions of such power in the United States.

Because all I see are the remnants of institutionalized racism throughout society; for the most part, this continues to impact people of African descent negatively, but also benefits the descendants of some Europeans by way of systematic privileges. 

It's always, "I'm not racist, or I'm not responsible", but the privileges afforded and the overall structure of the system is designed to oppress a segment who at one point in time were viewed as chattel.

Just take a look at your run of commercials this afternoon, or any institution with a number of staff, and see if you're able to tell the progress made in terms of us being a post-racial society. American society continues to be a very racist at its core.

Last edited:
ill say this.. until i hear anything otherwise im cool. Yes the lie is OUTRAGEOUS!!! She could have been white and associated with white and done much more but to be white and throw away the white priveledge card her upbringing had to have been screwed up big time 

Bro, what in the **** are you talking about?

Have you skipped over the entire thread to post this?

Talking about "until I hear anything otherwise".

and "throwing away her white privilege".

She sued Howard University alleging that they were discriminating her for being white after not being hired for a teaching position.

This after she graduated from Howard with a full scholarship, she received that scholarship because the admissions office thought she was black (duped into believing).

She lost the lawsuit but that CLEARLY shows that she shifts her racial identity when it's convenient.

Fact is she's NOT BLACK. You CANNOT be serious giving her a pass when she tried to sue a HBCU for discrimination that favored African Americans and then turned around and decided "I'm black'.

Once she got turned down for that teaching position at Howard, she went to her family, her adopted (black) brothers and said "I'm changing my identity, please don't expose me".

This whole charade was done first and foremost for the advancement of HER career.

Miss me with all that apologist nonsense.

And P.S.

You can't throw away white privilege. You can't be like "well, it doesn't work for me anymore, in my new career, so I'll just set it aside". No, it doesn't work like that. She grew up privileged, you can't handicap yourself after the fact.

You know what throwing away white privilege is? Not being born white.

Last edited:
i mean...

11390261_10152939415737951_2557970103090564619_n.jpg

Bro, what in the **** are you talking about?

Have you skipped over the entire thread to post this?

Talking about "until I hear anything otherwise".

and "throwing away her white privilege".

She sued Howard University alleging that they were discriminating her for being white after not being hired for a teaching position.

This after she graduated from Howard with a full scholarship, she received that scholarship because the admissions office thought she was black (duped into believing).

She lost the lawsuit but that CLEARLY shows that she shifts her racial identity when it's convenient.

Fact is she's NOT BLACK. You CANNOT be serious giving her a pass when she tried to sue a HBCU for discrimination that favored African Americans and then turned around and decided "I'm black'.

Once she got turned down for that teaching position at Howard, she went to her family, her adopted (black) brothers and said "I'm changing my identity, please don't expose me".

This whole charade was done first and foremost for the advancement of HER career.

Miss me with all that apologist nonsense.

And P.S.

You can't throw away white privilege. You can't be like "well, it doesn't work for me anymore, in my new career, so I'll just set it aside". No, it doesn't work like that. She grew up privileged, you can't handicap yourself after the fact.

You know what throwing away white privilege is? Not being born white.

Well thats also interesting because most HBCU's are white ran on teh upper end alot of people dont know that.. so this will be a RARE exception to the rule.

i mean...

11390261_10152939415737951_2557970103090564619_n.jpg

I touched on that phenomenon using my own people (desi people) as an example.

Here is what I said....

As a result of British Colonialism, both India and Pakistan to this day have people who believe white complexion is better than darker complexion.

Dark complexion is often stigmatized, people take cosmetic steps to get their skin to be whiter.

People often think those with dark complexion are intellectually and physically inferior.

It's quite unfortunate really. Because a lot of Pakistanis and Indians are failing to embrace their own beauty, British Colonialism brainwashed the people and to this day that ignorance prevails.

At days end, they can take steps to bleach their skin white, but they will still be Indians and Pakistanis. Their experience will be that of an Indian or a Pakistani.

So for many of the reasons desi people take measures to alter their complexion and their appearance, black women are doing the same..

Naturally dark skin, afro-textured hair are often stigmatized by western media.

Women are conditioned to hate their own natural beauty.

HBCU's.. a fair amount when you look at the board is non blacks up there who have their hands in the jar and can turn it over.. same for NAACP..

I'm going to see about HU (Howard) as they have an all black board so they can do things differently.

Well thats also interesting because most HBCU's are white ran on teh upper end alot of people dont know that.. so this will be a RARE exception to the rule.

TF are you talking about again bro? We're talking Howard, and Howard's president is black, their board of trustees is almost unanimously black.

And I'm not sure what this pseudo-point has to do with anything?

Again she misrepresented herself first as black to glean a scholarship, then when she couldn't get a teaching position she decided to become black to help her future employment prospects.

IDK what you're even talking about honestly.

LMK what HBCUs are white ran on "teh upper" and how that's relevant to Howard University and Rachel Dolezal.

TF are you talking about again bro? We're talking Howard, and Howard's president is black, their board of trustees is almost unanimously black.

And I'm not sure what this pseudo-point has to do with anything?

Again she misrepresented herself first as black to glean a scholarship, then when she couldn't get a teaching position she decided to become black to help her future employment prospects.

IDK what you're even talking about honestly.

LMK what HBCUs are white ran on "teh upper" and how that's relevant to Howard University and Rachel Dolezal.
if the Board is all black then yes they will run things differently than a school thats black on display but White Boarded..

HBCU's.. a fair amount when you look at the board is non blacks up there who have their hands in the jar and can turn it over.. same for NAACP..
I'm going to see about HU (Howard) as they have an all black board so they can do things differently.

You clearly are missing the point.

Nobody is saying that a white person can't have a job at a HBCU or the NAACP.

The fact is, she was denied scholarship funding and a teaching position after she was found out to be misrepresenting her identity.

At which point, she conveniently embraced her whiteness attempting to sue Howard.

She lied about being white to get a scholarship to Howard and when that no longer worked, when she had to pay her own tuition, she decided to be white again.

Now she's black, again.

Tomorrow she might be ****'n green when the martians arrive.

Whatever suits her purpose for that day.

if the Board is all black then yes they will run things differently than a school thats black on display but White Boarded..

:lol: What?

I'm done.

This thread has officially jumped the shark.

Folks skipping 30+ pages to simply imbue their 2¢.

Last edited:
are yall serious? my post isn't about hair. I mean the blonde is an aspect, but it's just a part, but the makeup foundation to create a lighter complexion, bleaching creams...keke palmer, tyra, eve, etc were brownskin at one point. They want to be lighter skinned because there's the idea that lighter skin is prettier. the blonde hair ties it all together. black people, outside of those that are mixed and the small sample of the idea folks from Melanasia, do not have blonde hair. Caucasians do though. So you have brown skin women, going lighter and going blonde...and you don't see a connection?

Last edited:
are yall serious? my post isn't about hair. I mean the blonde is an aspect, but it's just a part, but the makeup foundation to create a lighter complexion, bleaching creams...keke palmer, tyra, eve, etc were brownskin at one point. They want to be lighter skinned because there's the idea that lighter skin is prettier.
Wtf. This has nothing to do with physical appearance. This has to do with lying and appropriating a culture for personal gain.

are yall serious? my post isn't about hair. I mean the blonde is an aspect, but it's just a part, but the makeup foundation to create a lighter complexion, bleaching creams...keke palmer, tyra, eve, etc were brownskin at one point. They want to be lighter skinned because there's the idea that lighter skin is prettier.
Wtf. This has nothing to do with physical appearance. This has to do with lying and appropriating a culture for personal gain.

it has everything to do with physical appearance. The woman has tried to mask herself as being black for years, and with the amount of tanning and makeup, and her claims, people believed it. If she had just stayed the same girl, pale complexion, blue eyes, brunnette, she couldn't have ever made her story work. You don't know if it was just for personal gain. It is possible she could really feel the way she ssays she does. It wasn't like she just lived as a black woman some of the time, when it was convenient. That was her life 24/7 as far as we know.

Last edited:

it has everything to do with physical appearance. The woman has tried to mask herself as being black for years, and with the amount of tanning and makeup, and her claims, people believed it. If she had just stayed the same girl, pale complexion, blue eyes, brunnette, she couldn't have ever made her story work. You don't know if it was just for personal gain. It is possible she could really feel the way she ssays she does. It wasn't like she just lived as a black woman some of the time, when it was convenient. That was her life 24/7 as far as we know.
Lied about family
lied about racist threats
talked down on black men who married outside their race
talked down on whites for cultural appropriation
lied about childhood abuse
lied about childhood in south Africa
spoke on her experiences growing up as a black woman
alleged that she was drugged and raped at a black issues related conference
sued Howard for discrimination against whites
lied about a noose being placed at her home.
Lied about white people harassing her children.
Lied about having children.
Etc etc.

She gained from activism as a black
her career was based on being black
being president of spokane naacp gave her political power
she would raise issues of racism when being confronted. Race was used as a shield by her.
She was a social justice warrior/ professional victim. What better to add to her victimhood resume than to claim the race in America that has actually been the most victimized?

She has made all her money and entire career on the back of the black race. How can you not assume she gained from this. It's blatant. She wasn't trying to work a normal Job and just be a regular middle class black person.

are yall serious? my post isn't about hair. I mean the blonde is an aspect, but it's just a part, but the makeup foundation to create a lighter complexion, bleaching creams...keke palmer, tyra, eve, etc were brownskin at one point. They want to be lighter skinned because there's the idea that lighter skin is prettier. the blonde hair ties it all together. black people, outside of those that are mixed and the small sample of the idea folks from Melanasia, do not have blonde hair. Caucasians do though. So you have brown skin women, going lighter and going blonde...and you don't see a connection?

Y'all keep bringing up irrelevant stuff to defend this lady. Yes there are black women that try to be white and they're are wrong. And this lady is wrong too.

It's like y'all are sitting back like "Wow she wants to be one of us, I love her :D"

No you can't wake up one day and decide you want to be black. She was giving speeches about how hard it was for her growing up as a black women and things she through. **** outta here. :lol: She grew just like every middle class white chick.

She is a clown period.

I waited for this things to fully unfold to digest this situation.

Lying is wrong. Most people do it on a regular basis, small or big.
What you lie about and why ( as justifiable as it may be) still isn't the
right thing to do as we all know.
What she lied about was nuts.
But, who am I to judge?
She told a bunch on lies to misrepresent herself.
I lead an honest life myself, and detest lying in any fashion.
I'm still not her judge and people do similar to what she does every day.
She just lied about something most ppl wouldn't and held it up longer than most would.
I wouldn't trust her as a person, but she's not a villian in my eyes either.
Just another damaged person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom