NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Just been browsing the thread as what needs to be said has been said but I will say that she wasted an opportunity.

A girl from her socioeconomic background acknowledging racism, racial profiling, white privilege, systematic targeting of blacks by the police, etc. Could've been a real powerful thing.

I honestly have no problem with this. She wants to be Black. She is fighting for Black people. Hey, the more the merrier.

All that said, Bruce Jenner is not a woman. His experience is not that of a woman. He may sympathize with the struggles the female community faces in America, but his upbringing was of a privileged, sheltered, white man.

To that end he has to own that. Period. There is no way of justifying the charade. None whatsoever. He has every right to lend his support to the female community, he has no right whatsoever to conveniently set aside his actual identity as he sees fit.

Truth is, he probably gets a pass from people who know him, his friends. I highly doubt people are that naive. But when he is amongst society, through that lens, he is seen as a white man and he is afforded all the benefits that intrinsically come with that, benefits femalesaren't given.

Some pumps and a wig doesn't change that.

How does that sound?

Bro, go back. I summed exactly how I feel about the LBGT comparison to ethnic and racial minorities. I addressed it quite succintly in the paragraph you chose not to twist.

That's as far as I'm going to go with the topic.

I'm not going to get sucked into the nonsense ya'll been going on about for 20+ pages.

Don't mince my words, don't try to misrepresent my viewpoints.

You heliumclinton, cashbanks, fontaine, tr1ll, ksteezy, etc, etc, etc. You guys have fun with that topic. Leave me out of it.

Have a pleasant evening.

Last edited:
****** stay grandstanding like they doing something :smh: These same fools dress up in all black and raise the fist then consume overpriced capitalist BS then complain about "the man"

It makes sense that she would be a AA studies professor, reminds me of How High :rofl:  

11351315_10153556881964796_6780687396252805803_n.jpg

I'm screaming

Last edited:
I honestly have no problem with this. She wants to be Black. She is fighting for Black people. Hey, the more the merrier.
The irony is that if she's genuinely fighting for racial equality, then what does it matter what color her skin is?  All of her pro-civil rights activities including her involvement with the NAACP could have been done as the white woman she is.  Think about this for a second...who truly benefits from her pretending to be a black person?  She does.  Go read up on her background and history and you'll see that something is off with the woman..I personally think she was jealous of her adopted black siblings and decide to assume a black identity for herself for attention.

The irony is that if she's genuinely fighting for racial equality, then what does it matter what color her skin is?  All of her pro-civil rights activities including her involvement with the NAACP could have been done as the white woman she is.  Think about this for a second...who truly benefits from her pretending to be a black person?  She does.  Go read up on her background and history and you'll see that something is off with the woman..I personally think she was jealous of her adopted black siblings and decide to assume a black identity for herself for attention.

Black privilege?

Just been browsing the thread as what needs to be said has been said but I will say that she wasted an opportunity.

A girl from her socioeconomic background acknowledging racism, racial profiling, white privilege, systematic targeting of blacks by the police, etc. Could've been a real powerful thing.

She did acknowledge all of that. She also found a noose hanging outside of her house and received threatening letters.Now nobody believes her because she was born white.

So the premise of your argument is that because of her unique upbringing and her mental state, she as a result she is unable to rationalize?

Nobody is saying she can't fight for equality. Skin color doesn't preclude anyone from doing so, but neither her upbringing nor her life mission gives her the ability to experience life as an actual black person, and all the trials and tribulations that come with that.

Last edited:

She did acknowledge all of that. She also found a noose hanging outside of her house and received threatening letters.Now nobody believes her because she was born white.

They don't believe her because there was never any witnesses but her

Lady is ******* nuts

yall so lost with who you are you think a white women lying and pretending to be black is something to be proud of

Last edited:

She acknowledged all of that as a "black woman". Which is exactly my point. Wouldve meant more coming from her as a white woman than the **** she tried to pull. She was in a unique position to talk about how racism affects her and her brothers.

No, nobody believes her because she had to lie about her heritage. Now people's reactions are "Ohhh really? How convenient"

Last edited:
Not really. She would have just been labeled as "that white girl tryna be black". She would have been ignored

She wanted credibility hence why she did what she did and ended up having a leadership position with the NAACP.

She has a half black kid.
What kills me is all this fake outrage. She's done more to further the black cause than these black people on twitter with the fake outrage. The same birds that wanna be mixed so bad and don't want to be black

Last edited:
So the premise of your argument is that because of her unique upbringing and her mental state, she as a result she is unable to rationalize?

Nobody is saying she can't fight for equality. Skin color doesn't preclude anyone from doing so, but neither her upbringing nor her life mission gives her the ability to experience life as an actual black person, and all the trials and tribulations that come with that.
No, the premise of my argument is that whatever pro-racial equality/civil rights activities she's done could've been done as a white person.  She didn't assume her black identity until adulthood, so I find it hard to believe that whatever trials and tribulations she may have experienced (assuming there was even any) would even compare to the racism faced by many blacks since childhood.  There's been no indication that she had anything but a normal, privileged upbringing by white parents who just happened to adopt 4 black children, one of whom she lied and claimed was her son. 

From what I read, her final thesis at Howard University was a series of paintings presented from the perspective of a black man - specifically, an inner journey of what goes on inside the mind of a black man. The dean at the time, Tritobia Benjamin, a renown scholar whose specialty was black women in the arts, wanted to know how she felt qualified to tell this type of story as a white woman.

And speaking of her trials and tribulations, she supposedly made numerous reports and complaints of harassment and other crimes to the police, none of which have been corroborated or resulted in any arrests.

Based upon the foregoing, I question the true motives behind her black identity.  I personally think she found a way to garner attention for herself and accomplish something with her life that she may not have otherwise been able to as a white woman.  At the end of the day, while her work as an advocate for civil rights and racial equality is admirable, I personally think her misrepresentations about her race take away from her credibility, but that's just my opinion.

Ah okay, thanks for clarifying what you meant.

I agree, repped.

Last edited:
"... Got a light skinned friend, look like Rachel Dolezal. Got a dark skinned friend look like Rachel Dolezal, She was ready for the world- I was ready for some action, my dawg said you ain't no freak..."

Back
Top Bottom