nah

truthgetsbusy

Banned

nerd.gif

does it have anything to do with their looks

or just the way they interact. if thats the case, looks like you gotta start teaching them a thing or two

You should just be glad that you're the "dude with qualities that attract women" and not like your friends.

I hate it when I go out with my friends who really think they're doing it and they try to block me.

Like the friend who is overhearing your conversation and swoops and butts in and @#%+. That's obnoxious.

them dudes shy or somethin? scared of rejection?

if they over 21 actin scary
smh.gif
damn shame

u gonna have to coach them up and throw them a few Lobs. maybe by mid summer they'll be outta they shell

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

or just the way they interact. if thats the case, looks like you gotta start teaching them a thing or two
Well big man aint gonna get the most girls off looks...just being 100. But my other dude can get in the door but he don't know what to do.These dudes way toooo nice to these girls. I done seen them get friend zoned in less than 60 sec
laugh.gif

let them know how you really feel. that you shouldn't kick it as much cause they're either too fat or too short.

life is a %!#@#.

I hate it when I go out with my boys that don't know how to play wing man. Everybody wanna be MJ, no one ever wanna be PIP. I got no problm approaching agroup of chicks, but it bugs me out when I get no back up.

I take the L when necessary for friends. You don't have to sleep with the girl, just get her off to the side so the hometeam can smash.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Well big man aint gonna get the most girls off looks...just being 100. But my other dude can get in the door but he don't know what to do. These dudes way toooo nice to these girls. I done seen them get friend zoned in less than 60 sec
laugh.gif

Zoned in 60 Seconds
laugh.gif

Give em some pointers...

The big man.. you said is funny and outgoing... so tell him to just chill and crack some jokes around the ladies.

The other dude.. since he can get the girls attention... just help him how to carry a better flowing convo with the girls.

No reason not to give some pointers... even if they try to act like "son you wylin wit all that.. i get broads" .. they gon listen to what you toldem.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hate it when I go out with my boys that don't know how to play wing man. Everybody wanna be MJ, no one ever wanna be PIP. I got no problm approaching a group of chicks, but it bugs me out when I get no back up.

I take the L when necessary for friends. You don't have to sleep with the girl, just get her off to the side so the hometeam can smash.

I learned to play the wing man this year in college. Other dudes don't wanna be as generous though
frown.gif

These dudes way toooo nice to these girls. I done seen them get friend zoned in less than 60 sec
laugh.gif

cmon you know you need to clue them in on that, you gotta be like a coach watching film, "you see what you did there?"...its likebaseball, you have a bad game, get back into the cage and tweak your swing.
no one ever wanna be PIP
I don't mind being the Pip, but MJ needs to know that I will be doing my thing so don't worry, don't intervene, just let me work. Introduce us, maybe grab the first round of drinks and worry about yourself.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Well big man aint gonna get the most girls off looks...just being 100. But my other dude can get in the door but he don't know what to do. These dudes way toooo nice to these girls. I done seen them get friend zoned in less than 60 sec
laugh.gif
If a chick friendzones me for being nice that's just an indication that she has @!!% for brains, and isn't worth messin' around with.

I hate when me and my friends go out and try and get some digits
and I be looking all nice and stuff
and then they be looking like they woke up 5 minutes ago
But ehh its ok with me they just make me look better
laugh.gif

see ya'll taking this the wrong way. These my dudes like....help change a flat tire at 4 AM type friends...none of that HS fake stuff.

It's not that they trying too hard or even scared of trying. but when they try is usually results in a "L". Nothing embarrasing like a drink inthe face
laugh.gif
just a
grin.gif
"I'm gonna go the the bathroom" type L

I don't feel its my place to speak on it cuz well I dont embarrass nobody. It's a sensitive subject when YNS. Sometimes I throw out some tips butthat's about it. It's been times where the girl they meet starts feelin me and I gotta play it off cuz it's ackward as hell. I just wish I couldget a assist from time to time.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hate it when I go out with my boys that don't know how to play wing man. Everybody wanna be MJ, no one ever wanna be PIP. I got no problm approaching a group of chicks, but it bugs me out when I get no back up.

I learned to play the wing man this year in college. Other dudes don't wanna be as generous though
frown.gif

Good !*$* young man! We can all hit if dudes just work as a TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More ({})

I say who cares. Let 'em live.

If they think its a big enough problem for them, they'll do something about it. At least I would hope they would.

Back
Top Bottom