Bow Wow
Hitler
The ignoramous who started the whole it's coo to not like ppl of color fad
G.W.
Kim Jong Il
Tom Brady and Bill B

That is all for now

fabolous11.jpg

i used to respect dude G, until he found out about twitter, now i wanna shoot the fair one with this dude
mad.gif

Jay Leno for sure. I'll knock that old skunk haired, weasel voiced piece of 60 year old cannoli !#% the WHAT out.

I'm curious to hear your reason(s) why.  
Don't take this as being judgemental, I'm just really curious. You could PM too...

I have practiced a good deal of Kendo and Kenjutsu. The former is the martial art for samurai fighting without armor and the goal is get a lethal strike to the head because when you fight without armor, a quality strike to the head will completely cleave it and drop your opponent. Kenjutsu is the battle field version of Kendo, it is for fighting opponents with armor, there is less style and more substance. It is about attacking weak points in armor, counter and attacking from any angle, slashes and stabs from any angle, incorporating grappling, disarming, kicks and using procussion to stun the enemy all to get a kill and move on and get more kills. I also do Iaido which incolves being unarmed, letting the enemy think he has snuck up on you while meditating and has he opens up to strike, you disarm him and then grapple with him and/or proceed to kill him with his weapon.

In addition to those traditional japanese sword arts, I have done karate and judo and I am pretty familar with firearms. I have done a lot of pistol shooting and a good deal of rifle and shot gun work. My Nicaraguan relatives who were fromer Contras (Nicaraguan freeom fighters/terrorists) have taught me a good deal about IED's, booby traps, mines, grenades, rocket launchers, sniping recon/camoflouge (for all but the last two items my knowledge obviously does not involve much "hands on" training. I am very good at not only hitting targets from far away but I know how to move around in the woods so I would not been seen by anyone except soldiers who are trained in detecting snipers).

Asumming we could respawn if we got killed, I would want to fight almost anyone in history. I duel with Miyamoto Musashi would be epic, he wrote The Five Rings a tract on swordsmanship and warfare. I one on duel with Samurai armor and my two swords against some of Western Civilization's best warriors like Marcus Antonius or Richard I of England. I saw a show about how the Zulus fought and their use of the light weight shield and their eviserating stabs from below with their sword like Iqwa has had me thinking how what Kenjutsu moves would best counter it. Finally, I would be down to snipe almost anyone (I would start with an easy target, Keith Olbermann would be so getting teabagged and he could whine about it poetically in his special comment after he respawns), sniping in RL is even better than in FPS, if you can believe that.

Rexanglorum wrote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN DO MARTIAL ARTS

Don't no body care or asked you what you can or can't do. Just post whom ever you trying to fight. 
Nobody cares about your flying ninjutsu at the moment, brah.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I have practiced a good deal of Kendo and Kenjutsu. The former is the martial art for samurai fighting without armor and the goal is get a lethal strike to the head because when you fight without armor, a quality strike to the head will completely cleave it and drop your opponent. Kenjutsu is the battle field version of Kendo, it is for fighting opponents with armor, there is less style and more substance. It is about attacking weak points in armor, counter and attacking from any angle, slashes and stabs from any angle, incorporating grappling, disarming, kicks and using procussion to stun the enemy all to get a kill and move on and get more kills. I also do Iaido which incolves being unarmed, letting the enemy think he has snuck up on you while meditating and has he opens up to strike, you disarm him and then grapple with him and/or proceed to kill him with his weapon.

In addition to those traditional japanese sword arts, I have done karate and judo and I am pretty familar with firearms. I have done a lot of pistol shooting and a good deal of rifle and shot gun work. My Nicaraguan relatives who were fromer Contras (Nicaraguan freeom fighters/terrorists) have taught me a good deal about IED's, booby traps, mines, grenades, rocket launchers, sniping recon/camoflouge (for all but the last two items my knowledge obviously does not involve much "hands on" training. I am very good at not only hitting targets from far away but I know how to move around in the woods so I would not been seen by anyone except soldiers who are trained in detecting snipers).

Asumming we could respawn if we got killed, I would want to fight almost anyone in history. I duel with Miyamoto Musashi would be epic, he wrote The Five Rings a tract on swordsmanship and warfare. I one on duel with Samurai armor and my two swords against some of Western Civilization's best warriors like Marcus Antonius or Richard I of England. I saw a show about how the Zulus fought and their use of the light weight shield and their eviserating stabs from below with their sword like Iqwa has had me thinking how what Kenjutsu moves would best counter it. Finally, I would be down to snipe almost anyone (I would start with an easy target, Keith Olbermann would be so getting teabagged and he could whine about it poetically in his special comment after he respawns), sniping in RL is even better than in FPS, if you can believe that.

Honestly I don't ever think Ive seen you post less than two paragraphs.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Rexanglorum wrote:
Don't no body care or asked you what you can or can't do. Just post whom ever you trying to fight. 

You care enough to post about it, unless I typed something about you or something that offends you could do something radical and just not read my post.

I see people post all sorts of stuff that I do not care about but I am able to skip through it instead of tell people what they can and cannot post.

Honestly I don't ever think Ive seen you post less than two paragraphs.

That is because I do not pad my post count with posts that consist of one or two words and an emoticon, unless I have nothing to add and someone really did post something truly funny/worthy of props IMO.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Rexanglorum wrote:

You care enough to post about it, unless I typed something about you or something that offends you could do something radical and just not read my post.

I see people post all sorts of stuff that I do not care about but I am able to skip through it instead of tell people what they can and cannot post.

How can anyone skip a wall of text, my kind sir? Please explain that to me.

rivera.jpg

I am not a bad person but when I see this guy's face I want to bad things.

cookdane.jpg

you're. not. FUNNY!

jane_kaczmarek.jpg

She was so annoying on Malcolm In The Middle

carpenter.jpg

From Dexter. Whiny, vulgar and real drama queen. Ice Truck Killer should've got rid of her.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom