Names you probably shouldn't name your kids with

My friend is friends with a girl who's nurse at a maternity ward and she said a couple named their J' (pronounced Japostrophe).  The parents who named their daughter "Lula Does the Hula from Hawaii" had to rename their kid. 
laugh.gif

A popular name I see at work is Nevaeh and the reason it is popular is what is spells backwards.

for starters any type of automobile. i don't co sign unnecessary spelling of otherwise simple names, and names with apostrophes to make it sound...exotic/french/etc, w.e these rats are naming their kids these days.

like fa'eva. took me a min to make sure i read that right to pronounce :smh:

Last edited:
Met a kid named Wrydrick Ruprecht, would have been okay if he was Russian or something, but no, the dude is 100% Filipino. I'm not sure about the spelling though.

Funny thing is his last name is Gutierrez.

Last edited:
We got a cover letter + application at work from a guy named Jesus Barney :lol:

I actually ended up knowing him from school and he just went as Jesus and his last name is Gutierrez.

My friend is friends with a girl who's nurse at a maternity ward and she said a couple named their J' (pronounced Japostrophe).  The parents who named their daughter "Lula Does the Hula from Hawaii" had to rename their kid. 
laugh.gif

I used to mess with a chick that worked as a maternity nurse too. The craziest name she ever told me was ShaquilleO'Neal spelt exactly as I wrote it, all one word :x :smh: :lol: :smokin

My name: Job (/ˈdʒoʊb/; Hebrew). I hated it going through school because every teacher would call me job. I've seen a couple people with the same name, some spelled differently, but I wouldn't name my child after me.

Back
Top Bottom