Nas Hints 12th Studio Album is Coming Soon

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23437/title.nas-hints-that-his-12th-solo-album-is-coming-soon
In July of last year, Nas released Life Is Good, his eleventh solo album and third with Def Jam Records. The Queens, New York native received tremendous acclaim for the complete works and its video single, "Daughters"as well as a #1 debut, selling nearly 150,000 copies.

Approximately nine months later, the onetime Large Professor protege took to Twitter to reveal that roll-out for his next project will begin in May of this year. With rumors of a Distant Relatives  follow-up with Damian Marley, it could be be something besides a Nas solo project.

and I wanna hear a track produced by Pete Rock, SMH can't believe the only song released by that duo is "The World Is Yours"

NASdaq Dow Jones
NAS Writes No More
Lost Tapes 2
Nas.Com
Joint Album W/ Premo
Joint Album W/ Scarface & Ice Cube
Joint Album W/ AZ
2 albums released the same day (1entirely produced by premo, the other by dre)
Death Of Escobar

Yea, it will be none of those.

NASdaq Dow Jones
NAS Writes No More
Lost Tapes 2
Nas.Com
Joint Album W/ Premo
Joint Album W/ Scarface & Ice Cube
Joint Album W/ AZ
2 albums released the same day (1entirely produced by premo, the other by dre)
Death Of Escobar

Yea, it will be none of those.
are these all your wishlist or is this happening?

Lost Tapes 2 is all on Def Jam, they have it, but won't release it.
After life is good, cant say im to excited about this.
sick.gif
mean.gif

are these all your wishlist or is this happening?

Lost Tapes 2 is all on Def Jam, they have it, but won't release it.
:x
mean.gif

Those were albums nas himself said he was planning on doing.

NAS Writes No More was supposed to his last album when he was to turn 33.

How much does he actually have left in the tank, though?
You trippin' even asking tht question Nas is a lyrical genius . Question you need to be asking is are your ears even ready to hear all the tracks when the album comes out .

only God knows how much unreleased songs Nas got 
mean.gif
Ya boy got about 210 songs up through 2010, then I stopped compiling.

If we're being honest theekingg compiled a good 2/3's of it, wonder if he's still posting. 

I wonder how many more he has stashed in a vault somewhere that have never seen the light of day. 

Last edited:
Those were albums nas himself said he was planning on doing.

NAS Writes No More was supposed to his last album when he was to turn 33.
Can you post up some interviews or something for the following three that have Nas talking about the projects?

Joint Album W/ Scarface & Ice Cube - I don't recall that ever being something Nas wanted to do, I remember when Ice Cube & Scarface spoke on the idea of the collaboration happening.

Nas.Com - Wasn't Common the one who first spoke on that idea and talked about it more than Nas did?

Joint Album W/AZ- On some real s*** I seriously don't remember Nas EVER talking about it. I remember it was always bought up in interviews with AZ, so refresh my memory with a link to a interview or something.

don't forget about the album with Mobb Deep that Havoc was talking about and the group Nas was suppose to form with Q-Tip & Busta Rhymes

As for the upcoming album, I'm looking forward to it. How would you guys rank his albums from 02-12 (best to worst)?

Back
Top Bottom