Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

I bought the reg version by accident from google play (requested a refund to purchase the deluxe but no dice) so I'm gon have to download the deluxe for the extra tracks.

"Accident Murderers" goes too hard along w/ "Bye Baby"

Wow if that shorty is in the Cherry Wine vid then wow! :smokin

Anyways did any other NYC heads get tickets for the Nas NYC show on NYE at Radio City? I got 2 tickets on pre-sale this am.

This album more than likely will be remembered by his critics and fickle fans as "Nas made a safe album"

1. Illmatic

2. It Was Written

3. Life Is Good

4. The Lost Tapes

5. God's Son

6. Stillmatic

"Summer On Smash" should not have been on the album if it wasn't going to be a single. It doesn't serve a purpose on the album, but than again it does.

This album more than likely will be remembered by his critics and fickle fans as "Nas made a safe album"

1. Illmatic

2. It Was Written

3. Life Is Good

4. The Lost Tapes

5. God's Son

6. Stillmatic

"Summer On Smash" should not have been on the album if it wasn't going to be a single. It doesn't serve a purpose on the album, but than again it does.

Nah...not one safe album on that list. If anything you could say It Was Written was a safe album due to the L Boogie collab at the time when she was scorching hot. Radio friendly beats...Life is Good is far from safe. 

Dude dropped Nasty, and The Don as singles. 

Nah...not one safe album on that list. If anything you could say It Was Written was a safe album due to the L Boogie collab at the time when she was scorching hot. Radio friendly beats...Life is Good is far from safe. 

Dude dropped Nasty, and The Don as singles. 

I agree...not a safe album at all. Life is Good is simply a damn good album with good music. The music is good....I can care less whether someone thinks the album is "safe" or not.

Back
Top Bottom