Nas smashing off amy winehouse?? Another L damn

Real talk, who yall kidding, Amy doesn't look good in anyway in that pic, Nas is on that herb status right now, thats the best u can do God Son Escobar?

Real talk, who yall kidding, Amy doesn't look good in anyway in that pic, Nas is on that herb status right now, thats the best u can do God Son Escobar?

Two of my favorite artist. I hope she get her act together, I still love her for her music.

Two of my favorite artist. I hope she get her act together, I still love her for her music.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

Wasn't her song Me and Mr. Jones about Nas?
I think she said she was a big Nas fan
ding. ding. ding.

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

ding. ding. ding.

smh.gif

amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg

smh.gif

amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg

I mean, if a chick titles a song after you on her best album - you'd prolly chill with her too...

...but when she drops %%%! like this again, the whole world jumps back on her %@%*:

I mean, if a chick titles a song after you on her best album - you'd prolly chill with her too...

...but when she drops %%%! like this again, the whole world jumps back on her %@%*:

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

She's always said she admired Nas as an artist and even made a song on her first album with one of his beats. I thought it was known they were friends..

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

She's always said she admired Nas as an artist and even made a song on her first album with one of his beats. I thought it was known they were friends..

Back
Top Bottom