Nas smashing off amy winehouse?? Another L damn

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I mean, if a chick titles a song after you on her best album - you'd prolly chill with her too...

...but when she drops %%%! like this again, the whole world jumps back on her %@%*:
I'd smash her at the state she was in that video.  Her music has always been
pimp.gif
though. Really hope she gets it together to make another great album

btw, when did she get implants?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I mean, if a chick titles a song after you on her best album - you'd prolly chill with her too...

...but when she drops %%%! like this again, the whole world jumps back on her %@%*:
I'd smash her at the state she was in that video.  Her music has always been
pimp.gif
though. Really hope she gets it together to make another great album

btw, when did she get implants?

the major L in this thread is OP saying "smashing off" ...who talks like that honestly..i thought it was just smashing

the major L in this thread is OP saying "smashing off" ...who talks like that honestly..i thought it was just smashing

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

Wasn't her song Me and Mr. Jones about Nas?
I think she said she was a big Nas fan

She's always said she admired Nas as an artist and even made a song on her first album with one of his beats. I thought it was known they were friends..
Well, one of the producers Nas frequently works with is Salaam Remi, he's the one that produced the majority of Frank.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I think he took a bigger L for wearing that full out Adidas Track suit with the Shell toes, I bet son thought he was really doing it
smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

She's always said she admired Nas as an artist and even made a song on her first album with one of his beats. I thought it was known they were friends..
Well, one of the producers Nas frequently works with is Salaam Remi, he's the one that produced the majority of Frank.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

ding. ding. ding.

oh snap...I remember that!

roll.gif

sick.gif

Smarten up, Nas.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

smh.gif

30cvdat.gif

ding. ding. ding.

oh snap...I remember that!

roll.gif

sick.gif

Smarten up, Nas.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

EightysBaby wrote:
smh.gif

Ironic.
Oh the irony indeed.

Got'em
laugh.gif

I'd @%!% Amy Whinehouse...

#kanyeshrug
Yea man, he got me...cause he was the first person to point out that my name says eightys instead of eighties. Niceeee.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom