NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Good thing I downloaded the rip, quality was good enough. This is crazy how long they’re taking. **** Kanye.

havent given the album the most thorough listen but i can honestly say, so far, its lack luster.

kanye didnt do his job on the production side either which was to light a fire under nas *** and make em start spittin. album is very tame on both their parts.

adam & eve is ok tho.

ye is playin his artist with this 7 track BS and teyanna's next.

Woke up this morning excited like it was Christmas.

4:30 PM EST and still nothing on tidal or Apple Music

I’m so disappointed right now man :rofl:
My feels this morning
tenor.gif

You must be one of these dipset genral/mr waves special type _'s. :lol:

Rappers from the 90's have called Illmatic that. That album is bible like to Rappers and whatever "real hip hop heads".

Dont disrespect me or Wavez when we not throwing shade your way. Make your points without having to clown others. If you have no basis for your posts, then dont post.

#BringBackTheWaitPeriod

As the first three GOOD releases (good loosely as I've only really rocked with Daytona thus far) released on time and them having the release party last night I'm thinking something must have come up like a disagreement between Nas and Kanye or wanting to replace tracks.

As the first three GOOD releases (good loosely as I've only really rocked with Daytona thus far) released on time and them having the release party last night I'm thinking something must have come up like a disagreement between Nas and Kanye or wanting to replace tracks.

Depends on what you consider to be "on time", because neither Kanye's solo or the Kid Cudi collab went up during the usual 11-12 EST on Thursday timeframe most services put new **** up at (Daytona did if I remember correctly or maybe it was an hour later); they went up at somewhere between 7-noon on Friday.

I just think that Kanye and Mike Dean probably heard things they didn't like about the mix at the listening party and/or Kanye had more of his wonderful last-second impulses.

Back
Top Bottom