NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

E2E26E4E-FB23-43BD-8BD1-BBBDBC53957F.jpeg

where the *****s who said i was tripping for wanting to rock 5 percenter merch w/o being officially down w it. now “they” bout to start playing w the imagery and before you know it u gonna see moroccan flags and 7s in forever 21 and fashionnova mens :lol:

i mean at the end of the day that type of imagery was already being used by Masons, Shriners/12ers, and Sufis anyway, and these groups also got their imagery from stuff prior too... None of these groups are "down" with the stuff to what came prior to them (or else they'd just be the same group they took it from).

Also, Jay Z aint part of the NGE but he rock a NGE flag pendant

where the *****s who said i was tripping for wanting to rock 5 percenter merch w/o being officially down w it. now “they” bout to start playing w the imagery and before you know it u gonna see moroccan flags and 7s in forever 21 and fashionnova mens :lol:
Was a lil apprehensive buying the black hoodie... nobody better run up asking me whats today’s mathematics :rofl:

This some bull****... it took 6 years to announce 7 songs, now it’s gonna take 6 more to upload the 7 songs...

Most likely @tyisny & @Magic33 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom