NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

I like Hit Boy but I don’t need another project from him. Nas should get some other producers or even old producers he used to work with. Eventually **** is gonna sound the same.

See what the **** Havoc, LES, Dame Grease and Nysheim Myrick is doing.

Speaking of Hit Boy, anyone hear that album he put out with Musiq??? Some of the worst **** I ever heard.

Motion and Bokeem Woodbine are bad. Not feeling those two.

Rest of the album is solid imo.

My standouts are black magic, office hours, earvin magic Johnson & what this all really means.

Last edited:
Tried to tell y’all. Needs to switch it up, eventually joints start sounding like leftovers that didn’t make the cut.

50 and the hook on Office Hours was horrible, what a disappointment.

I liked most of the album, but some beats were plain as hell and Nas flow was wack on some, felt like he trying to sound like some cats today.

Off first listen, this the worst out of the Nas X Hit Boy run, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad, probably a
7-7.5/10. The last 4 songs Nas was doing his thang

For me: KD2>KD1>KD3>Magic 1>Magic 2

Still incredible, 5 quality albums in 3 years, this late in his career

Off first listen, this the worst out of the Nas X Hit Boy run, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad, probably a
7-7.5/10. The last 4 songs Nas was doing his thang

For me: KD2>KD1>KD3>Magic 1>Magic 2

Still incredible, 5 quality albums in 3 years, this late in his career

I didn’t enjoy KD1 as a whole, it has good songs and a lot of skips for me, honestly kinda the same with 2. Magic and KD3 have been the best so far. Need more time with Magic 2 but I dig it so far.

Another thing to add - the 1 mic 1 gun song fit the end of the album well. The song was ight when it came out but I thought it was a good placement to end the album.

It’s almost like the after credits of a movie.

Back
Top Bottom