NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Celebrating my 34th with Hip-Hop's 50th
20230801_151704.jpg

Thought about getting into records but... yakes up too much space. Already have too many space consuming hobbies, plus Im not trying to fit a turn table my set up anywhere. I do own a couple of records tho. Suz of Man - The Last Shall Be First, is one.

There is no better way to listen to music if you got a decent system. I feel like the streaming age has really diluted or even RUINED the EXPERIENCE of listening to music. Not only is the sound quality of vinyl potentially the best, but it’s a platform DESIGNED to make you experience an album: it’s harder to skip tracks compared to streaming or even a cd. The huge artwork makes it fun to look at while you play your fav album(s).

Probably my favorite solo Wu album, went to the 3 Chambers tour last year and it was cool. Anyway here's my nicest set-up upstairs in the loft. I just upgraded the fronts on one of my set-ups so I broke out my CDs so I could get the best quality material to test out the new speakers.

20230724_191306-jpg.3152969

Just upgraded to the KEF R11s from the Q950s, which I moved to my bedroom. Still need to get the R series center and rears... which is probably gonna cost me another 3k so I am in no hurry to upgrade those speakers, I just hope I don't miss out on the sale prices. Here's my living room set-up, which I use most often.

20220613_191547-jpg.2987400

Lower quality speakers in comparison to my KEF set-ups, but the 15 inch sub makes up for it versus the 12s in my other set-ups. I honestly would like to hear what records sound like on my set-ups, but I don't even want to fall down that rabbit hole.

Definitely should have won more awards, he was on fire for years.

Back
Top Bottom