NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
How do flat earthers explain time zones?
Sun moves across North America same way. NY,... Missouri,... Cali.. etc. Just sun moving instead of Earth. Like it's invisible teathered to the nrth pole and goes around the " disc" of Earth like a record player needle , in the key of life.

I believe you believe it. It used to believe all 3 too, til I researched the third one.. I don't even want to say I KNOW we ain't go to the moon, but it is my belief now after exploring the other side. Sounds like an asenine argument. But for some reason it won't go a way. And all the info then combine that with the track record of this country, it makes even more sense. But I try totnever hold on to any idea so tightly that I lose my grip on reality. That would be foolish.

Come on man your info is based on some Youtube channels that don't take science seriously. I have a family member that believes that the earth is flat and that the moon landing was a hoax. Whenever I present him with actual facts he just sends me more videos from a bunch of weird Youtube channels... Yes, the government lies. Yes, the government is trying to keep minorities down... I have no problem believing that but, just take a take second and think about the amount of people that would have to be involved in such a large scale conspiracy. We are talking about close to 50 years right now and there isn't really a credible source to debunk the moon landing. All you guys have is a bunch of Youtuber's that make a bunch of wild claims with inaccurate information.

So it’s safe to assume flat earthers think the earth is bigger than the sun?

cubanref cubanref
Your info is based on ppl who committed indigenous genocide, which we will celebrate this week, prolly with cowboys vs. reddakins, the transatlantic slave trade, tho they just want us to get over it, current systematic racism, prision industrial pipe line, amongst other atrocisites... But I digress.

Time will prove what's what. Maybe not my grand or my great grands, but my great great grands gon bump this thread when theres the same moon occupation then that there is today, and see what your decendant thinks about it.

My dude...I'm not American nor do I live in the States ...I wasn't born in the states or have any actual family from there. I'm just basing my OPINION based on scientific facts. I really do understand where you are coming from but just take the time to think about certain things. No lie I LOVE conspiracy theories but this one is just way too out there for me to wrap my head around :lol: No worries though I've seen you around on here and you seem like a cool dude so it's all good :nthat:

Sun moves across North America same way. NY,... Missouri,... Cali.. etc. Just sun moving instead of Earth. Like it's invisible teathered to the nrth pole and goes around the " disc" of Earth like a record player needle , in the key of life.
How do you explain Antarctica day cycle mimicking north pole's?

Don’t let me find out you #woke dudes also pray to American white Jesus :lol:

Gvmnt put crack in the hood- then made the war on drugs ... But when it comes to space, things we have no access to, best believe they keep it a hunnit

Religion and this are closely interweaved in that people give a lot of credit to the human moral compass to just be honest and not put their own sauce on **** for their own motives :lol:

These boys were giving your granddaddy syphillis for the lulz among other things and there's no chance that they embellished some aspects of this mission because no one who had a Moon Mission Lanyard wrote a tell all :lol:

Come on man your info is based on some Youtube channels that don't take science seriously. I have a family member that believes that the earth is flat and that the moon landing was a hoax. Whenever I present him with actual facts he just sends me more videos from a bunch of weird Youtube channels... Yes, the government lies. Yes, the government is trying to keep minorities down... I have no problem believing that but, just take a take second and think about the amount of people that would have to be involved in such a large scale conspiracy. We are talking about close to 50 years right now and there isn't really a credible source to debunk the moon landing. All you guys have is a bunch of Youtuber's that make a bunch of wild claims with inaccurate information.

What are these facts??.

Christopher Columbus discovered America is facts, when I went to private school
It was NEVER a fact lol. I get you’re trying to say but it does t work with that example. Pick something like “the moon is made of cheese” or something more off the wall

cubanref cubanref
Your info is based on ppl who committed indigenous genocide, which we will celebrate this week, prolly with cowboys vs. reddakins, the transatlantic slave trade, tho they just want us to get over it, current systematic racism, prision industrial pipe line, amongst other atrocisites... But I digress.

When someone pointed out that a video you were citing was made by a Youtuber who also had an "Obama is cancelling Christmas" video, you said that was a "poor deflection tactic" and acted like it was an irrelevant point

So is it a "poor deflection tactic" here where you're doing the exact same thing?

When someone pointed out that a video you were citing was made by a Youtuber who also had an "Obama is cancelling Christmas" video, you said that was a "poor deflection tactic" and acted like it was an irrelevant point

So is it a "poor deflection tactic" here where you're doing the exact same thing?
No it's not. I posted a vid. Son did not respond to the content thereof. At all. He questioned my sources. I defended my stance saying I just grabbed a video avail on multiple channels from a random channel.

Then he questions the source of my data again, in what you just quoted. Then I returned the sentiments.

No deflection, I addressed the subject matter every step of the way.

Last edited:
Yo I got it. Listen. 1 X 2 = 2 BUT 1 square X 2 = 4 squares

Math is an illusion!!

#wokemewhileIwokedasky

So where do y’all conviently draw the line with proven science and mathematics to hold on to your BS? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom