NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
You know he also said math as a whole is fake, right? Don't even engage. I used to until I thought about "In real life, do I engage the meth heads on the train that are talking to themselves or spewing nonsense? No? Then why am I doing it on here?" Let the mentally ill and fiends stay in their own separate universe

You know theorhetical math isn't real in terms of practical application right ...

You know im far from a meth head right?

You know I've scored a 95 on my English Regents in high school and I barely went to English class right?

You do understand that calling me names and pretending to be someone of importance on an online forum gets you no props in real life right???

You know that the trigonometry based mathematics you say is proof for your beliefs can be correct yet useless if the earth is flat..

Continue to believe lies based on theory, it doesn't make me lose any sleep at night...

Sharpshooter Pls explain

1st all them launches dont even go st8 up they look like this........... spaceroc.jpg , not sure where you think thats going but ok......

Then where did the Saturn 5 go? ??​
Its the size of a skyscraper

"Everything (not only space shuttles) that goes into the Earth orbit must curve its path on the way up. If a vehicle went straight up and did not achieve escape velocity, it would fall back to Earth after the fuel runs out.

The main objective of the rocket engine is not only to get the cargo above the atmosphere, but more importantly to accelerate it in horizontal direction to the orbital speed (7.5 km/s for the orbital altitudes of the Shuttle and International Space Station). That is why all rockets / shuttles curve their path gradually to horizontal direction and then burn a lot of fuel in horizontal direction. If the cargo did not reach enough horizontal speed, it would fall back to Earth."

You know theorhetical math isn't real in terms of practical application right ...

You know I've scored a 95 on my English Regents in high school and I barely went to English class right?

You do understand that calling me names and pretending to be someone of importance on an online forum gets you no props in real life right???

You know that the trigonometry based mathematics you say is proof for your beliefs can be correct yet useless if the earth is flat..

Continue to believe lies based on theory, it doesn't make me lose any sleep at night...

Aren't you big into Bitcoin? Not knocking you but doesn't math play a big part in Bitcoins and Altcoins? Just trying to understand how you use math when it comes to money...

Gvmnt put crack in the hood- then made the war on drugs ... But when it comes to space, things we have no access to, best believe they keep it a hunnit

Someone bring me up to speed. If you are "woke" in this situation, are you believing that we didn't land on the moon and the Earth is flat, is "woke" in this setting mean , stay a sheep and keep believing in government lies that we landed on the moon and the earth is round?

In here "woke" means we didn't really land on the moon. I think its to say if you are a flat earther = stupid.

Idk....I just know some people didn't choose to be scientist for a reason. Therefore, those people need to hold their ideas on scientific matters.

The thing is that all 3 are true... And I'm being serious
I believe you believe it. It used to believe all 3 too, til I researched the third one.. I don't even want to say I KNOW we ain't go to the moon, but it is my belief now after exploring the other side. Sounds like an asenine argument. But for some reason it won't go a way. And all the info then combine that with the track record of this country, it makes even more sense. But I try totnever hold on to any idea so tightly that I lose my grip on reality. That would be foolish. But I'll talk about it freely, cus it's my opinion. But I'll never get mad or argue cus it doesn't make a real difference in my world.

I thought they were all trolling.

Yea I'm out.

Maybe a handful are. The others definitely aren't, especially when you see their responses to other topics. I forgot who it was exactly, but I saw a flat earther talking about "But what about tornados? They kill people. Do we ban them too?" in response to gun control. Things like that let you know that you're not dealing with someone that's mentally stable

And thus the “what does flat even mean?” argument reworded :lol:

Back
Top Bottom