NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Missing the point. What’s “clean” to eat is regional. They eating raccoon and squirl in Mississippi. They eat dog in the Philippines. You’ll bipass that some way for sure so it’s whatever.

Funny we’re in a thread about irrefutable proof and here comes the Bible :lol:

Godlike irony :lol:

I understand what your saying is what happens in the world today. Ppl eat whatever wherever. I was just responding to someone saying Two animals per species in the ark. Then that spilled into what the Bible says about what is good to eat and not.

I didn't bring the Bible up, least I don't think I did...

since we talking bout jesus now
can we just get it clear once and for all
that he was a black man
Most of the notable people in the scriptures were people of color, but whitewashing has most people believing that caucasians have been in rulership since antiquity.

how they get 2 sharks on a ship????
You do know it was a great flood. Why would they need sharks on the ship/boat when they are surrounded by water. I swear you’re trolling and I felt for the bait.

41AD8D28-318A-487E-9BB8-C36323790D25.jpeg

• NASA Reports Live 'Infectious Organisms' Have Been Found On Space Station
    26 November 2018, 10:31 am EST By Diane Samson Tech Times

Kasthuri Venkateswaran, senior research scientist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory's Biotechnology and Planetary Protection Group, said that the three strains from Earth infect immunocompromised patients, including in the United States. In addition, the strains of Enterobacter on Earth are also known to be highly resistant to antibiotics.

Strains Of Bacteria In The ISS Not Dangerous
    However, the researchers revealed that the strains of Enterobacter found in the ISS were not pathogenic to humans. The astronauts on board are not in danger of being infected, but its presence alone on the orbital outpost has concerning implications.

"Given the multi-drug resistance results for these ISS E. bugandensis genomes and the increased chance of pathogenicity we have identified, these species potentially pose important health considerations for future missions," stated Nitin Singh, first author of the study. "However, it is important to understand that the strains found on the ISS were not virulent, which means they are not an active threat to human health, but something to be monitored."

The researchers used computer analysis and found that the organisms in the ISS still have 79 percent probability that they might cause diseases. Further analyses of the bacteria involving a variety of factors, including the conditions onboard the orbiting outpost, need to be carried out to confirm.

NASA regularly examines the microbe samples onboard the ISS to monitor if they pose danger to the crew and to see how the environment affects the population. The study was published in the open-access journal BMC Microbiology.

I guess you're kind of right. There isn't much footage but there is a reason for that :

https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/why-do-we-never-see-video-footage-from-mars/

The "footage" we have is just time-lapsed from still images. Reading some of the youtube comments from those videos and I see there are a lot of people that don't believe we went to Mars either.

Lmao at giving me reasons why there isn’t any footage. Yet you still believe it.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Come on man...this is your standard for proof? An edited meme video?

There's the original unedited video where you can see his full response and also hear him mention many times that we did go to the moon

Watch the entire thing... tell me he doesn't try to cover up what hesaid.. if you don't see it then that's you...can't really tell you otherwise.

He clearly said paraphrasing .... "we never went back because we never went in the first place. We stopped going and we need to find out why we stopped going in order to go there in the future"...

There's no other spin to put on it....it's not a meme, never went viral.. just a low key video of buzz the freemason telling the truth..

Calling me names doesn't negate the fact that nothing has been refuted. Buzz is on tape clearly saying what he says and youre brain dead train of thought can continue to believe in a fallacy that is the "space" agency known as NASA...

Buzz Aldrin the freemason lol

*watches 2 YouTube videos*

“The world is without a doubt flat. Also humans have never been to the moon. Everybody else is a sheep.”

Love this phenomenon :lol:
Lol right? As if he’s unearthed a vid nobody on flat earth has ever seen or ever will see

Back
Top Bottom