NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Look into breatharianism

water water is a full blown troll...don't believe anything he says

I think its funny you say not to believe anything I say. :rofl: :lol:

I'm personally, not a breatharian, but I do believe less is more when it comes to food. Fasting is key.

But what would you know, you just scratched the surface level of a lifestyle without food. You don't know anyone that is a breatharian, so I understand why you would think I'm just bull****ting/trolling. I'm not here to prove a point. If anything, maybe let y'all know that fruit life is the best life

2D31AF93-7414-4043-928F-A6ADBAF02184.gif

Truth is I'm both. I don't believe necessarily in the God that most people believe in. I don't believe in hell. Thats made up by religions to create fear and control the masses.

I'm the atheist of this video.

You believe it's fake?

I mean when your answer to every argument is "yeah but it's fake", is there any point in debating?

I think its funny you say not to believe anything I say. :rofl: :lol:

I'm personally, not a breatharian, but I do believe less is more when it comes to food. Fasting is key.

But what would you know, you just scratched the surface level of a lifestyle without food. You don't know anyone that is a breatharian, so I understand why you would think I'm just bull****ting/trolling. I'm not here to prove a point. If anything, maybe let y'all know that fruit life is the best life

That thread is the epitome of good intention and poor execution. I've been on 40 day water fast and had people tell me about how i needed food while i politely watched them inch their way ever closer to death while they ate their 3 meals a day struggling to understand why theyre constantly fatigued etc. Fact of the matter is truth is stranger than fiction and doesnt require acknowledgement. Homie in the cancer thread let his excitement get the best of him. As all developing men do, we seek to inseminate the experience of life with our perspective while often giving little regard to the receiving audience. Outside of a few threads on here, dudes are just trying to flex on the knowledge thats been given to them while lacking the experiences to back it up. Homie shouldve took what he learned to people who actually need it, not a sneaker board.

Interesting watch. I think it can be both(flat plane, dome canopy). The mind has been proven to bend matter. Going off memory, I find it interesting that during the renaissance when the moors civilized the European they didn't correct them on flat earth theory yet gave them advanced mathematics for architecture, astrology, medicine etc. I don't have a dog in this race but I wont write something off because it's the dominant theory, key word being theory.

Image from a camera onboard the ISS...
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 4.55.41 AM (3).png

Image from a bank security camera...
rob.jpg

and I'm supposed to believe banks are real??

hmmmm.gif
You can all into a bank... not sure if you can walk onto the ISS even for a visit...

The analogy you used was poor and irrelevant. A bank is a global institution that billions of people have access to... the iss is a vehicle of a private corporation who claim to be in earths orbit with little to show for it

You can all into a bank... not sure if you can walk onto the ISS even for a visit...

The analogy you used was poor and irrelevant. A bank is a global institution that billions of people have access to... the iss is a vehicle of a private corporation who claim to be in earths orbit with little to show for it

i mean they have a lot to show for it ...

you just call it fake?

i mean they have a lot to show for it ...

you just call it fake?
I call things fake which cannot be proven . Is that wrong??? Prove to me that we went to the moon, Prove to me that we are on mars right now...

proof is defined " something that induces certainty or establishes validity".... grainy pictures of obsure scenary with filtered lenses does not induce certainty or establish validity. This country has lied about damn near everything its ever committed or didnt commit yet i'am suppose to believe the anglosaxon freemasons when they tell me they're on mars... lol

I call things fake which cannot be proven . Is that wrong??? Prove to me that we went to the moon, Prove to me that we are on mars right now...

proof is defined " something that induces certainty or establishes validity".... grainy pictures of obsure scenary with filtered lenses does not induce certainty or establish validity. This country has lied about damn near everything its ever committed or didnt commit yet i'am suppose to believe the anglosaxon freemasons when they tell me they're on mars... lol

So they're just out there on cinema4d creating renders of a Rover on Mars to proove a point that 95% of people dont care about?

At this point the only way to prove it to you would be to put you on a rocket and send you to space... at that point you would decline it anyways so...

Back
Top Bottom