NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/...ge-of-the-earth-moon-system-in-a-single-frame

We already know your response.

"The photos are from NASA and doctored".

or

"Those are composites and fake".

Post the image bro

Dudes stay wanting to get their info from TV shows, just because they show the German government making laws on Holocaust denial, and people going to trial for violating those laws.

Lemme throw in one of these to look contrarian cool...... :rofl:

You’re still on the holocause topic? Idc about that. not that big of a deal.

We’re talking the biggest prank in US history.

alien-ride630.gif

DC's favorite dirt sheet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

It's ignorant to act like there is only one entity that has proof of the moon landing

y’all are still acting as if i said it didnt happen as opposed to i wouldnt be surprised/dont put it past them to be a hoax :lol:

why is it so important to yall that the consensus is that they went to th moon :lol: why cant we just say “maybe they did, maybe they didnt” :lol:

we only “know” what someone told us lol.

i love humans

Because people such as yourself will spread this "I don't know, I can't disprove it but I wouldn't put it past the US goverment" rhetoric to your children.

It's a dangerous thought process, being weary but not being able to justify said weariness. It lacks logic.

If one could disprove it with facts that haven't already been refuted, im sure everyone in here would entertain the discussion.

Critical thinking and open dialogue is certainly welcome but there's a right way and certainly a wrong way to debate.

It's funny because on NT people verbally assault you for saying it was staged, other forum sites the majority agree it was staged.

Starting to think there's 1 guy here who has 5-10 NT usernames.

Because people such as yourself will spread this "I don't know, I can't disprove it but I wouldn't put it past the US goverment" rhetoric to your children.

It's a dangerous thought process, being weary but not being able to justify said weariness. It lacks logic.

If one could disprove it with facts that haven't already been refuted, im sure everyone in here would entertain the discussion.

Critical thinking and open dialogue is certainly welcome but there's a right way and certainly a wrong way to debate.

:lol: the most ive looked into it is that some of the footage is questionable and i remember joe rogan had a clip where he really broke it down and i came away agreeing w his sentiment that there are facts to support that it did happen but there are also a lot of questionable “hmms” that make you wonder and the conclusion is lol who really ****ing knows...wouldnt put it past them

i dont see whats wrong w telling your kids to be open minded to all possibilities. has the government not ever lied :lol:

i dont see whats wrong w telling your kids to be open minded to all possibilities. has the government not ever lied :lol:

That's the part where I mentioned that critical thinking is welcome and should be encouraged. Next step is to tell them to find evidence, not to just be content with not knowing whether it happened or didn't happen.

I get it, most of us here aren't astrophysicists, so literally explaining how the moon landing is possible wouldn't be easy.

But we can teach them how to find evidence and how to find answers through research, something most of us on here can do.

You don't just whisk something off as a hoax because it's difficult to explain or some of the evidence/pictures seem shoddy to you. Teach them to weigh the arguments for and against and come to the most logical answer.

Leave that "all I know is that I don't know anything" to Socrates. This is physics not philosophy.

^ Talking about a channel I don't subscribe to and posting an unrelated vid. There are several reposts of the one I posted, I just grabbed one. Poor deflection tactic.

Last edited:
Post the image bro

You’re still on the holocause topic? Idc about that. not that big of a deal.

We’re talking the biggest prank in US history.

So you believe in the moon landing hoax and think that holocaust denial is "not that big of a deal"

What other forums are u going to that say the moon landing was fake

One thing I know 100% is that most people can't keep their mouth shut

"the conspiracy theories are impossible because of their size and complexity. The conspiracy would have to involve more than 400,000 people who worked on the Apollo project for nearly ten years, the 12 men who walked on the Moon, the six others who flew with them as Command Module pilots, and another six astronauts who orbited the Moon.[Note 2]Hundreds of thousands of people – including astronauts, scientists, engineers, technicians, and skilled laborers – would have had to keep the secret. Longuski argues that it would have been much easier to really land on the Moon than to generate such a huge conspiracy to fake the landings.[81][82] To date, nobody from the United States government or NASA linked to the Apollo program has said the Moon landings were hoaxes. Penn Jillette made note of this in the "Conspiracy Theories" episode of his television show Penn & Teller: Bull****! in 2005.[83] With the number of people involved, and noting the Watergate scandal, Jillette noted that someone would have outed the hoax by now."

Last edited:
I’ve never seen Larry bird play in person so to me it could be one elaborate ploy by the white man to stay hip. STAY WOKE #nextlevelwoke

That's the part where I mentioned that critical thinking is welcome and should be encouraged. Next step is to tell them to find evidence, not to just be content with not knowing whether it happened or didn't happen.

I get it, most of us here aren't astrophysicists, so literally explaining how the moon landing is possible wouldn't be easy.

But we can teach them how to find evidence and how to find answers through research, something most of us on here can do.

You don't just whisk something off as a hoax because it's difficult to explain or some of the evidence/pictures seem shoddy to you. Teach them to weigh the arguments for and against and come to the most logical answer.

Leave that "all I know is that I don't know anything" to Socrates. This is physics not philosophy.
What a cop out answer lol. Open minded is not the same as being illogical. Stop all that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom