NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
In all honesty , dont bring up Holocaust denials in here because that takes away from the fact that the moon landings were seemingly fake. If so, that in itself is a conspiracy by definition.

We have not had any real proof of space travel for over 40 years. Everything is in HD 4K now yet we cant get a satellite to sit about 10,000 miles away and take 24 hour footage of the earth in its wonderful glory.... look at that space X debacle that happened earlier this year, it looked fake as ****... EVEN ELON MUSK SAID IT LOOKED FAKE so it has to be real... are we living and breathing the same air because the things people pass off as truth is clearly not when you apply simple logical reasoning.

Last edited:
Link to the satellite
https://www.noaa.gov/satellites

Article
https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-one-photograph-entire-earth-three-years-ago/amp

Too many resources out here to be ignorant. I know you can’t believe it but we really out here doing things man. Keep up

I know you’re a youtube guy. Here ya go

Lol did you not read the top of the article you linked? It said we only had 1 image of Earth until 3 years ago.

Still fake.

Believe what you want though. Post the pictures I don’t want links anymore.

Why don’t you continue and read the whole article. Yes, 3 years ago..... which means that we finally have more than one. Was that not what you were asking for. Proof? I’ve presented it to you. An easy to read article and a government website with the satellites details. Last but not least a youtube video for the reading impaired. It’s your choice if you want to believe it or not. These are FACTS whether you like it or not.

In all honesty , dont bring up Holocaust denials in here because that takes away from the fact that the moon landings were seemingly fake. If so, that in itself is a conspiracy by definition.

We have not had any real proof of space travel for over 40 years. Everything is in HD 4K now yet we cant get a satellite to sit about 10,000 miles away and take 24 hour footage of the earth in its wonderful glory.... look at that space X debacle that happened earlier this year, it looked fake as ****... EVEN ELON MUSK SAID IT LOOKED FAKE so it has to be real... are we living and breathing the same air because the things people pass off as truth is clearly not when you apply simple logical reasoning.

You never seen footage of a launch in Cape Canaveral? I guess they're using special effects for those people seeing it in Florida. There's a 24-hour footage of Space on youtube, FYI.

So aside from going to the moon being real or not...and aside from NASA only getting 0.5% of the total federal budget...i think we should skip the moon and focus on propulsion to get us to deeper space. I don't know how efficient it is to use the moon as a jumping off point to get to Mars. Might seem like money better spent to just focus on getting directly to Mars. Seems like a lot of off-shoots/benefits from making bigger rockets with more efficient propulsion methods would have a better rate of return.

dont miss the irony here that you would be going this hard in the opposite direction if Trump goes on CNN right now with a manilla folder or some **** telling u that **** was almighty cap :lol:

:nerd:

I do think we went to the moon but I'm not gonna ignore this point :lol:

So aside from going to the moon being real or not...and aside from NASA only getting 0.5% of the total federal budget...i think we should skip the moon and focus on propulsion to get us to deeper space. I don't know how efficient it is to use the moon as a jumping off point to get to Mars. Might seem like money better spent to just focus on getting directly to Mars. Seems like a lot of off-shoots/benefits from making bigger rockets with more efficient propulsion methods would have a better rate of return.

I think the most feasible propulsion technology that's actually in a testing phase is Ion thrusters.

:nerd:

I do think we went to the moon but I'm not gonna ignore this point :lol:
What point is dude making exactly that you can't ignore.

The foundation of his argument is a strawmn anyway. That I only believe it because it is the official government account.

If you think I just align my views to be opposite of Trump's, and compromise my beleifs in doing so, please point out previous examples.

What point is dude making exactly that you can't ignore.

If you think I just align my views to be opposite of Trump's, and compromise my beleifs in doing so, please point out previous examples.

That people are far more willing to believe different information based on the source. That's what I got out of it.

**** I'd look at some stuff I already knew was true sideways if Trump said it.

Lol did you not read the top of the article you linked? It said we only had 1 image of Earth until 3 years ago.

Still fake.

Believe what you want though. Post the pictures I don’t want links anymore.

Never seen an image of an oblate spheroid.(What scientists like N Tyson says the Earth really looks like.. almost pear like) Always a perfect circle.

Last edited:
You never seen footage of a launch in Cape Canaveral? I guess they're using special effects for those people seeing it in Florida. There's a 24-hour footage of Space on youtube, FYI.
1st all them launches dont even go st8 up they look like this........... spaceroc.jpg , not sure where you think thats going but ok......

2nd the 24 hour feed of space doesnt show anything besides a small portion of the earth at any given time , how high are they? why not show they entire earth ?????

3rd , ITS ALMOST 2019, LOGICALLY THIS DEBATE SHOULDVE BEEN SETTLED AT LEAST 20 YEARS AGO WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE ON DEMAND.. YET WE SALIVATE OVER GRAINY INCONCLUSIVE VIDEOS OF CGI COMPOSITES... LOL

Why don’t you continue and read the whole article. Yes, 3 years ago..... which means that we finally have more than one. Was that not what you were asking for. Proof? I’ve presented it to you. An easy to read article and a government website with the satellites details. Last but not least a youtube video for the reading impaired. It’s your choice if you want to believe it or not. These are FACTS whether you like it or not.
Son, you telling me all the times they went to the moon, MARS , PLUTO, JUPITER, the sun etc for the past 30 years... they never ever ever ever thought about taking a photo of the earth when 30,000 miles or so away??? nah???

they supposedly sent stuff towards the sun... you telling me at 40,000 miles away an HD camera with its back to the sun cant get a decent shot at the spinning ball going 1,000 mph x 24,000 mph ??? lol

I'm with you on this, but I suppose the moon is needed to 're-instill' confidence in a manned landing.

sharpshooter718 sharpshooter718 was Apollo 1 and the Challenger mission fake?

You know he also said math as a whole is fake, right? Don't even engage. I used to until I thought about "In real life, do I engage the meth heads on the train that are talking to themselves or spewing nonsense? No? Then why am I doing it on here?" Let the mentally ill and fiends stay in their own separate universe

1st all them launches dont even go st8 up they look like this........... spaceroc.jpg , not sure where you think thats going but ok......

Then where did the Saturn 5 go? ??​
Its the size of a skyscraper

"Everything (not only space shuttles) that goes into the Earth orbit must curve its path on the way up. If a vehicle went straight up and did not achieve escape velocity, it would fall back to Earth after the fuel runs out.

The main objective of the rocket engine is not only to get the cargo above the atmosphere, but more importantly to accelerate it in horizontal direction to the orbital speed (7.5 km/s for the orbital altitudes of the Shuttle and International Space Station). That is why all rockets / shuttles curve their path gradually to horizontal direction and then burn a lot of fuel in horizontal direction. If the cargo did not reach enough horizontal speed, it would fall back to Earth."

Last edited:
I’ve never seen Larry bird play in person so to me it could be one elaborate ploy by the white man to stay hip. STAY WOKE #nextlevelwoke
Kinfolk Kinfolk
Neil Degrass Tyson said for us to stop looking at the announcement of one project as the neglect/absence of other projects.

I say that to say there can be more than 1 focus as there are different branches of NASA that serve on different projects.

So Moon domination doesn't mean the focus of digging deeper into space isn't there.

Not trying to fight, but just stating

But that's the thing. You keep asking for pics of earth and no matter what pic is used you will dismiss as fake.
Real talk I'm open to reading any proof that the space x photo of earth is fake.

Back
Top Bottom