Natasha Richardson... gone.

RIP

It's crazy because when I initially saw the article on CNN it said she had no visible signs of injury and had made it back to her hotel room so I assumedit wasn't anything too serious

Wow.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

RIP

It's crazy because when I initially saw the article on CNN it said she had no visible signs of injury and had made it back to her hotel room so I assumed it wasn't anything too serious
My mom just said the same thing, but then went on to say how apparently there was bleeding behind the head that wasn't recognized initially?

From what I heard she had a skiing accident, and she appeared to be normal at first, talking etc. A couple of hours later she was brain dead. They said it issomething that happens with those types of accidents if not properly checked out.

If I am wrong in the story someone please correct me, I caught this off another message board.

And condolences to the family.

frown.gif
Damn R.I.P.

Last I heard a couple of hours ago she was taken off of life support but it wasn't confirmed by her family.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

From what I heard she had a skiing accident, and she appeared to be normal at first, talking etc. A couple of hours later she was brain dead. They said it is something that happens with those types of accidents if not properly checked out.

If I am wrong in the story someone please correct me, I caught this off another message board.

And condolences to the family.
wow
smh.gif
you would think with any kind of head injury they would thoroughly check everything.

RIP

Damn...RIP

It will be interesting to hear what the cause of death was, because apparently the ski accident wasn't too bad.

Damn, why is it death or nothing with skiing accidents? you never hear a celeb just getting hurt.

damn, that's crazy

she just fell during skiing and felt fine right after, then a few minutes later it just went all bad internally

RIP

feel bad for Liam, and I remember watching a few of her movies

ac4three, the ski accident didn't appear to be bad but who knows right.. head injuries are misleading.. especially when you fall going at highspeeds downhill..

Anyways, sad news.. RIP.. and condolences to Liam Neeson (one of my favorite actors) and the rest of the fam..

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

who is she really I've never heard of her
rip
I only vaguely remember seeing her face before.. But anyways, she's Liam Neeson's wife..

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I don't know who that is, but RIP.
Maybe you've seen her at least once in one of her movies......
[h3]Filmography[/h3]

Yep head injuries can be so so deceiving. It's why after every one of my mom's fall we take her to the emergency room. We don't take anymore risksafter she once had an accident where a pot came crashing down on her head and she appeared to be okay at first just had a slight headache but not even twoweeks later she was going into surgery on a brain tumor that had returned. Scary stuff
frown.gif

RIP to her.

Originally Posted by West2East

Yep head injuries can be so so deceiving. It's why after every one of my mom's fall we take her to the emergency room. We don't take anymore risks after she once had an accident where a pot came crashing down on her head and she appeared to be okay at first just had a slight headache but not even two weeks later she was going into surgery on a brain tumor that had returned. Scary stuff
frown.gif

RIP to her.
crazy stuff man...
my little brothers are always going snowboarding, and already twice one of them fella hella hard on his head and suffered a concussion. Makes me scared now forthem to go snowboarding.

Back
Top Bottom