Natasha Richardson... gone.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is crazy. Two weeks ago I hit my forehead real hard during a bball game. Up until monday, one areaof my forehead has been sore and every time I rubbed my eyebrow, one corner of my forehead would feel real tight and awkward. Maybe I'mlucky.[/color]
tired.gif

that is why I always wear my helmet snowboarding. I cant even count the number of times it has saved my life.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is crazy. Two weeks ago I hit my forehead real hard during a bball game. Up until monday, one area of my forehead has been sore and every time I rubbed my eyebrow, one corner of my forehead would feel real tight and awkward. Maybe I'm lucky.[/color]
tired.gif

Don't worry. I got hit with a brick in the forehead before. The year after that I cracked the back of my skull open playing ball. I'm fine.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

that is why I always wear my helmet snowboarding. I cant even count the number of times it has saved my life.

- Yeah!

- I hit a patch of ice while snowboarding on a double-black diamond last month, lost control and almost hit a tree, full -speed, first drop...nohelmet
smh.gif

- RIP

RIP...had a cousin die like that...he was in a car accident walking distance from his grandma's house...they thought he was fine but caught the internalbleeding to late...saddest funeral i've ever been to...all those young people couldn't even fit in the church...just stood outside to pay theirrespects...

Wow now I do remember she was the British mom in the Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan. Damn ski accidents claim the lives of a lot of people though, got to becareful.

Yeah skiing/snowboarding is f'n inherently dangerous as hell.. damn white people and their crazy antics lmao.. j/p I'm from Vancouver so obviouslyskiing/boarding is a huge thing here.. I've fallen hard many times while skiing/boarding.. and without a helmet either (tho I always wear one now whileboarding)..

RIP.

I'm thinking she had some internal bleeding...only way you can check on that is if you X-ray/MRI the person.

I wanna learn how to ski/snowboard (I'm Canadian btw) but the injuries just shys me away.

damn R.I.P

damn just last week at work I was wacthing that movie she was in with J-LO

-bdis-

Back
Top Bottom