National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

witness3oo5.jpg

'Nuf said.

I hated on memphis all year long.. But I wanna see them win now..

Calipari is that dude & the goon squad
laugh.gif

tonight is the night the free throw shooting haunts memphis.
laugh.gif
seriouslythough, they've been pretty decent so far free throw shooting wise, i think they might blow it at the line tonight.

After waking up on Sunday morning I came to the realization that I haven't ever been this consistently hammered for a NCAA tourney in my boozing/viewinglifetime. I remember very little about this tourney but do remember Memphis destroying Texas and because of that I feel as though they will beat Kansas.

I've had the Jayhawks from the jump, not switching now...

CD-R and Rush gonna be goin at it.
pimp.gif

BigXii gets their first Men's Basketball title tonight.

Jayhawk fans could experience the most polar opposite emotional extremes this week. On one hand, we could win the national title. On the other hand, we couldlose the national title and our coach could leave for bigger $$$. I personally think he'd be a fool to leave KU for Oklahoma St. but, it's a chance toreturn to his alma mater....I'm getting tired of this crap.

Edit* No this is not a message meant to be posted in 2003.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

witness3oo5.jpg

'Nuf said.

I started to post this picture in final 4 thread... I don't really care who wins, although it would be funny if Kansas won all things considering. But...since both squads have a boy from the Chi who plays extremely important roles and is detrimental to thier success... ITS JUST AN ILL !## LOOK FOR THE CRIBEITHER WAY!!!! ... ALTHOUGH THE SOUTSIDE IN ME IS SLIGHTLY BIASED TOWARD POOH

I'm just hoping for a close game. I'm not partial to either team. Hopefully the best team wins!

Back
Top Bottom