Nawghty what are those???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one thread where cats were talkin about how expensive going to the movies was and he said instead of taking his kids to see movies he sees them by himself then describes them to his kids as their bed time story
mean.gif
roll.gif

I report blatantly racist and offensive ****. Ya'll sit around here crying about how stuff like that goes on but then do nothing. Plus same dudes saying it ain't that serious are the same ones having online battles with other grown *** men, getting in their feelings. Y'all pick and choose what fits your narrative. Stop being so insecure. There is also definitely a sect of petty dudes that report the smallest thing.

I report blatantly racist and offensive ****. Ya'll sit around here crying about how stuff like that goes on but then do nothing. Plus same dudes saying it ain't that serious are the same ones having online battles with other grown *** men, getting in their feelings. Y'all pick and choose what fits your narrative. Stop being so insecure. There is also definitely a sect of petty dudes that report the smallest thing.

View media item 2001886

I don't remember, since I don't have a trigger finger, but it's mainly the racist cowards that love to tear down black victims. The same dudes ya'll *****, moan, get in your feelings and get warnings over. But flag the post? nah i'm a thug...

Last edited:
I don't remember, since I don't have a trigger finger, but it's mainly the racist cowards that love to tear down black victims. The same dudes ya'll *****, moan, get in your feelings and get warnings over. But flag the post? nah i'm a thug...

Reported for hostility.

To other talking about the report button mashers... so true.

One issue I have though is I'm not sure if the mods read the thread or just go by what that person reporting is saying.

As another poster said some users like to throw rocks then hide their hand, and then run and tell the homeowner someone else broke the window and the home owner takes their word for it because they ran to them first.

Yea the racist stuff is the only thing I've reported people for, cause either it's usually very blatant, or it's cleverly disgusted as something legitimate until who realize the SN posting. But to report people because you're offended that your favorite popper dropped a dumpster album??? :rofl: :rofl:

Yea the racist stuff is the only thing I've reported people for, cause either it's usually very blatant, or it's cleverly disgusted as something legitimate until who realize the SN posting. But to report people because you're offended that your favorite popper dropped a dumpster album??? :rofl: :rofl:

Not all racism is looked down upon on here though.

I have seen users have racism towards whites on NT and it is allowed and goes unpunished.

It shouldn't be allowed or tolerated at all from anyone about any type of people because there are younger users on here.

All that stuff we say as minorities that oh racism will never go away because the racist parents raise racist kids well the same applies here because if it is allowed and these younger kids keep seeing and reading it they will start being influenced by it.

Also, I don't think you should get a pass if you're that race you're talking bad about or have it in your bloodline.

Like someone being white/black, white/asian or whatever they should be allowed to say oh I'm white or half white, but white people are this and that or I'm black but I don't care black people are this and that.

I have seen users have racism towards whites on NT and it is allowed and goes unpunished.

It shouldn't be allowed or tolerated at all from anyone about any type of people because there are younger users on here.

All that stuff we say as minorities that oh racism will never go away because the racist parents raise racist kids well the same applies here because if it is allowed and these younger kids keep seeing and reading it they will start being influenced by it.

Also, I don't think you should get a pass if you're that race you're talking bad about or have it in your bloodline.

Like someone being white/black, white/asian or whatever they should be allowed to say oh I'm white or half white, but white people are this and that or I'm black but I don't care black people are this and that.

Example?

You know what bothers me?

When people say you NEED to tip regardless of how the service was. You know?

I won't tip if you weren't great at your job b.

Example?

:lol: :lol:

-I to want to see examples of racism towards white people that goes unignored.

It was months ago from the Donald Trump thread.

Dude straight up said I'm white but all white people are stupid, dump, ignorant, racist, and all sorts of crap. Thread is way to big and I'm not going to go through it, but if the roles were reversed and it was about blacks or worse someone said something about asians they would be banned in seconds.

Something else someone else brought to attention when I was at a gym with a couple friends and we were playing ball and dudes were referring to a cat there at ******** or the chinese dude I mean imagine if that white dude would have started referring to everyone in the gym as blackboy, yo blackboy pass the ball. Just stuff like that I'm trying to say like it's the norm for us to call white dudes at the gym park white boy but if they say something back we're pounding them out :lol:

What I'm saying is try your best to treat everyone with respect man.

You know what I'm not going to derail the thread though.

Naugthyhare was my dude though I liked homie :lol:

Last edited:
You know what bothers me?

When people say you NEED to tip regardless of how the service was. You know?

I won't tip if you weren't great at your job b.

Define "Great".

Cats want a waiter to go above and beyond just so they can leave 15% of their little $25 Applebees meal.

Dude straight up said I'm white but all white people are stupid, dump, ignorant, racist, and all sorts of crap. Thread is way to big and I'm not going to go through it, but if the roles were reversed and it was about blacks or worse someone said something about asians they would be banned in seconds.

Something else someone else brought to attention when I was at a gym with a couple friends and we were playing ball and dudes were referring to a cat there at ******** or the chinese dude I mean imagine if that white dude would have started referring to everyone in the gym as blackboy, yo blackboy pass the ball. Just stuff like that I'm trying to say like it's the norm for us to call white dudes at the gym park white boy but if they say something back we're pounding them out :lol:

Soooo basically you full of ****?

Soooo basically you full of ****?

Whatever you say keyboard warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom