Nawghty what are those???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean?

You came in here talking out your *** and you mad I called your silly lying *** on it?

The constant crybaby, report button abusing, safe space babies who provoke a back and forth on here and are the aggressor until the other side hurts their widdle feelings and gets them to press the report button ruined this site in my opinion.

It's one thing if you're not on here causing trouble, someone comes at you and you report them. But a lot of the dudes abiding the report button provoke problems on here and can't take the heat when the person they provoked goes in in them.

ksteezy

The constant crybaby, report button abusing, safe space babies who provoke a back and forth on here and are the aggressor until the other side hurts their widdle feelings and gets them to press the report button ruined this site in my opinion.

It's one thing if you're not on here causing trouble, someone comes at you and you report them. But a lot of the dudes abiding the report button provoke problems on here and can't take the heat when the person they provoked goes in in them.

ksteezy

Ksteezy the dude who ate his own kids after he aint pull out right?

Same dude who said it was nasty to put your feet on the bed but the dog was ok?

type of dude who puts his whole life on the internet and gets mad when people talk about his personal life

ksteezy

Talmbout you can indulge on the pearl whilst avoiding the cream filling

son...

ksteezy

Talmbout you can indulge on the pearl whilst avoiding the cream filling

son...

Son.

View media item 1947107

roll.gif
at the Steezy slander

Dudes have had enough of him
laugh.gif
I'm crying at the shift this thread has taken. 
roll.gif

:lol: Steezy gon come in here talkin bout everybody mom dukes, talkin bout he had sex w/ our wives (not in those words), and then pull a Darth Susan and play victim.

Ksteezy is a *****. I'm reminded of this every time I @ him and @ksteezyisa***** comes up automatically :rofl: whoever made that SN was genius. Pure definition of an Internet **** boi who will try to fight you at the Apple Store then when you PM him saying your bout it he will tell you he's 34 years too old for a rumble and you should grow up and forget it. Back pedaling as he does in his racist rants I assure you he is a ***** and not about any life other than guzzling his own kids.

Hold up, hold up

You really pm'ed dude to throw palmbs in front the Apple Store? :rofl:

What does that even mean?

You came in here talking out your *** and you mad I called your silly lying *** on it?

Since you need explaining of what does that mean it means someone who talks tough behind the keyboard knowing you're not built like that in real life.

What are you even mad about and hostile cussing and **** for :lol:

I told you I saw it in the Donald Trump thread but the thread is too big and it was months ago you think I'm going to go through that vile *** toxic thread to prove anything to your ignorant self.

:lol: Steezy gon come in here talkin bout everybody mom dukes, talkin bout he had sex w/ our wives (not in those words), and then pull a Darth Susan and play victim.

You're right. He did tell me to grow up and stop acting like he raped my girl or some ****. He's a lot of talk. ZERO substance.

Last edited:

Don't matter if he had sex with my mom or wife if he cleaned himself out afterwards with his own mouf famb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom