NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by bobby99son

I stopped by this thread just to post that in my player mode I got a quadruple double......against the knicks 
laugh.gif

43 points 10 rebounds 20 assists 11 steals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!
eek.gif

What's your player's rating as of the moment?

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

I stopped by this thread just to post that in my player mode I got a quadruple double......against the knicks 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!
eek.gif

its 70
laugh.gif
 i only spend points on things  that are an absolute necessity to my play style i have 99 on layups, shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, pass, and vertical. im on my second player since my first froze after 2 seasons
mad.gif
. I have manu ginobilis layup package so I just walk around the defense in the paint
pimp.gif
 if its too clogged up I pass it out for an assist. thanks too that im about to win MVP and Rookie of the Year
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!
eek.gif

its 70
laugh.gif
 i only spend points on things  that are an absolute necessity to my play style i have 99 on layups, shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, pass, and vertical. im on my second player since my first froze after 2 seasons
mad.gif
. I have manu ginobilis layup package so I just walk around the defense in the paint
pimp.gif
 if its too clogged up I pass it out for an assist. thanks too that im about to win MVP and Rookie of the Year
happy.gif
Nice! My overall rating is 76 but I need to improve my passing skills...

is the online lagging because of the game or because its free PSN and 360 you have to pay for it? I played halo online for the 360 and never got lagging unless my internet went down.

EDIT: And on top of that, my player froze and wont go to the next season after 83 games with the thunder!!! so pissed dont know if i want to do it all over again.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

My dude overall rating is 92

Puttin up stupid numbers. Bout to get him a post game and he'll be straight

What's your guy's position and type? How long have you been playing (seasons)? What was your strategy in placing skill points?

I'm ranked top 200... I only seem to lose when I play the Cavs or Magic... Dudes exploiting with Lebron and DHoward are so annoying but sometimes i still win. Last weekend someone dropped 50 with Lebron in 5 minute Quarters and came from behind and won. I couldn't believe it

Originally Posted by PureGs

GuttaGetsBusy said:
My dude overall rating is 92

Puttin up stupid numbers. Bout to get him a post game and he'll be straight

What's your guy's position and type? How long have you been playing (seasons)? What was your strategy in placing skill points?

I had a 92 rated 7 foot PF that could shoot the three! I lost him tho in the great xbox live banning a few months back. I was so mad I just didn't bother recreating him... he was glorious! first u increase the speed.... but yea I think 2K11 will be great considering all the minor improvements they know they need to make. Hopefully they release another Draft Combine game. that was great about this years.

i hope they approach the 2k11 series online with the same as of 2k9.

2k10 is so horiible that i dont even touch it.

i was ranked in the the top 400-500 on 2k9.

Got bored yesterday and ran a few pick up games for fun didn't even know there were celebrities in the game, playing as Wale
roll.gif

Game is great. year 2 of my Hawks dynasty

Teague
J-smoove
Pietrus
Horford
Derrick favors

Got Odom, aldrich, and Lance Stephenson coming off the bench. the comp does not want it with me

I've got an Athletic PG playing on 8 minute quarters. About 5 or 6 games into the 2nd season after winning the NBA Championship with the Pacers.

Real talk this #@@# is easy to exploit. Just put all your skill points towards one asset after each game. If you got 1800 points and try and boost your Layup, 3PT Shot, and Vertical all at once you're not gonna do numbers.

But get some skill points from one game and put them solely towards your Layup skill, then your 3PT shot and so on will do you better quicker and in the long run.

But I attacked my shoot in traffic and layup skills first. Every time I take a layup it's "Good Shot Selection" and it just makes it easier for me to get an A+ rating for the game. Your speed is already an 85 with athletic and your quickness is straight so attack your ball handle for a bit as well. I got most of my shooting attributes up after that.

Just raise the skill points for the type of game you play. I attack the rim a lot so I went after boosting up those attributes. Get your hands up too so you can catch those silly passes the CPU tries completing though

I've got an Athletic PG playing on 8 minute quarters. About 5 or 6 games into the 2nd season after winning the NBA Championship with the Pacers.

Real talk this #@@# is easy to exploit. Just put all your skill points towards one asset after each game. If you got 1800 points and try and boost your Layup, 3PT Shot, and Vertical all at once you're not gonna do numbers.

But get some skill points from one game and put them solely towards your Layup skill, then your 3PT shot and so on will do you better quicker and in the long run.

But I attacked my shoot in traffic and layup skills first. Every time I take a layup it's "Good Shot Selection" and it just makes it easier for me to get an A+ rating for the game. Your speed is already an 85 with athletic and your quickness is straight so attack your ball handle for a bit as well. I got most of my shooting attributes up after that.

Just raise the skill points for the type of game you play. I attack the rim a lot so I went after boosting up those attributes. Get your hands up too so you can catch those silly passes the CPU tries completing though
This is exactly how I play. I won MVP, ROTY, 1st team all NBA, 1st team all defense, and 1st team all rookie in my first year using these methods.

This is exactly how I play. I won MVP, ROTY, 1st team all NBA, 1st team all defense, and 1st team all rookie in my first year using these methods.
Wow! That equates to a lot of skill points... Wish I could replicate your feat.

I avg 28/8/8 my first year (62 gms) and that's only because i played most of it in 5min quarters. dropped 78 on the lakers
pimp.gif

won MVP, Finals MVP ROTY, 1st tm ALL NBA, 1st team rookie, 2nd team defense and won the Championship with the bulls.

I started my 2nd season with a 62 overall rating.
20 games into the season i was undefeated and i was avg 32/12/13 as a PG for the Nuggets shooting 60% from the field and 45% from 3. it was getting too easy and boring for me so i started a new career as a Center. I'm in summer lg right now avg, 24/14/3 for the hawks.

As a PG i just worked on my 3's, dunks, layups, shot close first. Then my midrange and post game. Any advice on how to use SP for a center? Right now im working on my Post game and my midrange game. I'm thinking of working on my 3's just so i can stretch out the defense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Did anyone else get the glitch where you can't advance to the next season after your rookie season.

I was HEATED! Haven't played that mode since..

Started an Association with the Hawks; traded Bibby for Curry
nerd.gif
, I was initially gonna get Tyreke Evans but with the updated rosters Curry is just too
sick.gif
 {3-1; lost to an Artest buzzer beater from deep
indifferent.gif
}

Im done with this game online theres so many ways people are getting out of losses at the end of the game and stuff it makes me sick

After 1 season here what I got 6'2pg 29.0ppg 8.0spg 2.7rpg 5.6spg .2bpg 1.8topg .661fg% .404%3pt .859ft%

went to Wizards training camp signed with the heat and won All-star game mvp, ROTY, MVP, All-defense 1st, all-nba 1st, NBA champion, and finals mvp. My rating is a 92 and i did not play another season I will wait for 2K11 for that.

anyone know how to remove teams in season mode on ps3? i want to remove the amount down to six and i have the customize league on but i don't know the button to remove teams 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom