NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The patch is wiggity wack,,,i can't throw bomb passes to the other side of the court anymore, it always goes out of bounds......and your right about my player mode..its addicting.
Good.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The patch is wiggity wack,,,i can't throw bomb passes to the other side of the court anymore, it always goes out of bounds......and your right about my player mode..its addicting.
Good.
i also HATE the online lag....my shot is so @@#!@% up going back n forth b/t online and playing a friend offline smh .....only people it dont affect is people who stay in the paint....i have an all around game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by DubA169

sooo safe to say this game was a disappointment?
I wouldn't say so. The "My Player" mode is really fun and addicting. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out though.
The my player mode gets old and repetitive real quick
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't played My Player since December. Mainly because I play for the Knicks
smh.gif
But I was playing a ranked match the other night, Mavericks vs Nuggets (Me, no Melo btw) Was down by 11 at halftime had me like
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Mounted a comeback in the 4th. NeNe is
eek.gif
in the paint. They started double teaming him, so I kept kicking it out to JR and Billups. I was up by 2 with about 20 seconds left. Instead of fouling me, son let me run the clock down to around 6 seconds. Billups hit the DAGGER 3 from the corner
pimp.gif
Jumped out of my chair and was yelling YEAH BOY THIS MY HOUSE SON GET YO DIRK CHEESING @*+ OUTTA HERE BOY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by DubA169

sooo safe to say this game was a disappointment?
I wouldn't say so. The "My Player" mode is really fun and addicting. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out though.
The my player mode gets old and repetitive real quick
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't played My Player since December. Mainly because I play for the Knicks
smh.gif
But I was playing a ranked match the other night, Mavericks vs Nuggets (Me, no Melo btw) Was down by 11 at halftime had me like
mad.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Mounted a comeback in the 4th. NeNe is
eek.gif
in the paint. They started double teaming him, so I kept kicking it out to JR and Billups. I was up by 2 with about 20 seconds left. Instead of fouling me, son let me run the clock down to around 6 seconds. Billups hit the DAGGER 3 from the corner
pimp.gif
Jumped out of my chair and was yelling YEAH BOY THIS MY HOUSE SON GET YO DIRK CHEESING @*+ OUTTA HERE BOY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I was so pumped when I first started, cuz i got drafted 1st in the second round....by the Kings, my team and all but god dang it they suck in this game
roll.gif

we're like the Nets in real life having won like 5 games
smh.gif

^Nate Robinson ball hogs like no other
smh.gif
And Al Harrington be taking 3's from damn near half court
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I just got this game for free and the interface is horrendous. A simple interface would be nice. Also there is still a lot of lag/disconnects online.

It does not feel like a big improvement over 2k9.
sick.gif

How do you play with updated rosters? I tried playing with the Mavs, but Caron isn't on there yet.

PO

aside from the technical issues they can fix (bugs, wrong physics, etc) what i'd really like to see 2K do for next year is the option to make the player gear more realistic (in Live, (at least live 07, which was the last live i played) you could fix gear to the point where everything would be exact compared to the real life gear the players would wear (and i'm talking every single detail).

Also, the option to use Home jerseys away and vice versa, for me, would make the game more visually appealing

smh, so many glitches....

not enough players...no is ever online
smh.gif

bought and only played twice.
smh.gif

played DCALLAMERICAN one time.

2ksports got away with highway robbery...

these guys have a license to steal...don't know why there hasn't been any class action suit against these bums....

biggest scammers in the world...release a half-%#+ game based on promises of what it will be in the future...

product misrepresentation must be illegal...no?

I finally copped the game for the $40 and i'm liking it.

I still need practice and My Player can be real frustrating. I messed around and made a 6'2 scoring PG
smh.gif

I made it onto the Blazers and I start every now and then but these fools sub me in at SG and I get abused out there. It's hard trying to update EVERY stat at one time. What quarter length do ya'll use? I'm using 7 but thinking about bumping it up

I really wanna get my assists up but these guys are %*!$$$# me over by missing right at the rim

I don't know what the hell you dudes are talking about. I've been playing this ever since it released non stop.

This is the only game I have that I play and it pretty much never makes me want to play it.  It's safe to say this game is a disappointment, the game is not fluid enough.  Also, I can't help but rack up a huge percentage of my points in the paint.  It is way too easy to build up a dominant team in franchise mode and the rookies are wack I always trade my draft picks.  I am waiting for MLB 10: The Show so I can get my sports gaming fix. 

Picked up 2k after being on Live for the majority of this season. There are things I don't like but overall experience goes to 2k. I am anxious to see what becomes of next season especially with that developer coming back from working on LIVE 10(He didn't have nice things to say about working for EA Sports)

Back
Top Bottom