NBA 2k10

do you guys know the fix for the quarter length for my player mode? thanks..this is for PC btw..

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by kaede23

do you guys know the fix for the quarter length for my player mode? thanks..this is for PC btw..

I started all over...

i tried it....same thing...
frown.gif

can the quarter length be fixed? i tried adjusting the quarter length but yun nga you have to start all over again, so when i tried it, i started with thesummer league again but when i played again 5 mins lang per quarter pa dn.

@carlo.....hmmmm.....good suggestion....kaso...kakabili ko lang psp...haha!! sayang... :tongue:

@ryan, sa ps3 plang ata may fix eh..tsk....bitin kasi 5mins...hirap imaintain double2x na stats eh...hehe... tska lugi kasi ung mga simulated 12minsata..they're getting like 100+ pts per game... cuz of the 5min thing, mga nasa 60sh lang...8mins would be perfect....
smile.gif

^ you're in what season already carlo? are you in your second?

my player's rating is 70, i already did about 70 games of my second season..

about this ratings thing, i have a friend whose player is at 80 range and he's only on his first season. i told him that its imposible but he swearshe's not lying.

hes player is a pf 6'10''.

what can you say bout this ''miracle''

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

^ you're in what season already carlo? are you in your second?

my player's rating is 70, i already did about 70 games of my second season..

about this ratings thing, i have a friend whose player is at 80 range and he's only on his first season. i told him that its imposible but he swears he's not lying.

hes player is a pf 6'10''.

what can you say bout this ''miracle''

20+ games into my 1st season. My player is a 6' 8" Small Forward (All Around type) playing for the New Orleans Hornets.

I don't think your friend is lying. It's possible to get around 1,700 skill points per game by consistently get an A+.

^what platform are you playing in carlo? damn 12 min quarters would take you roughly an hour and half or two to finish a game.

i tried starting another account in this since my first one i think got bugged, coz in the milestone etc the career points stopped at 1080 pts, during my 2ndtry i changed the options to 7 min quarters to no avail. it is still at 5 mins. this is ps3 btw.

Originally Posted by lbj19

^what platform are you playing in carlo? damn 12 min quarters would take you roughly an hour and half or two to finish a game.

i tried starting another account in this since my first one i think got bugged, coz in the milestone etc the career points stopped at 1080 pts, during my 2nd try i changed the options to 7 min quarters to no avail. it is still at 5 mins. this is ps3 btw.

PS3... You can always simulate the parts when your player is on the bench.

i tried starting another account in this since my first one i think got bugged, coz in the milestone etc the career points stopped at 1080 pts, during my 2nd try i changed the options to 7 min quarters to no avail. it is still at 5 mins. this is ps3 btw.

yeah i know. but how did you make your game 12 min quarters bro? i don't think there is an game option during my player. I tried adjusting thegame options and quarter length to 7 min before I started the my player mode but when I started playing it reverted back to 5 min quarters.

yeah, i'm at 5 minutes quarters as well.. my player (5'10 pass first PG) is avg .8 ppg and 2 apg with these wack quarters
smh.gif

yeah i know. but how did you make your game 12 min quarters bro? i don't think there is an game option during my player. I tried adjusting the game options and quarter length to 7 min before I started the my player mode but when I started playing it reverted back to 5 min quarters.

What I did was I created a new player and set the quarter length at 12 minutes. Good thing I wasn't in too deep with my 5 minute quarter player...

hey guys, just did some research, and the problem lies on the updates. there is a new patch for the game. you should connect your systems to the net or wifiand it will automatically update all the bugs.

as for the quarter length, you can adjust the time anytime during the season and even change after every game, its in the preference option, lower part.

hey guys, just did some research, and the problem lies on the updates. there is a new patch for the game. you should connect your systems to the net or wifi and it will automatically update all the bugs.

as for the quarter length, you can adjust the time anytime during the season and even change after every game, its in the preference option, lower part.

Oh cool... Good thing my little brother takes care of all updates. I wish 2KSports would add more kicks in one of the updates.

i'm still at 42 stuck at the D-League
laugh.gif
Made my first start though
pimp.gif

btw, what level are you guys playing at again? i think i'm at the default level.. pro is it? Just wanna guage how good (or how bad) i am
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom