NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

anybody having this problem that people that wear those white long socks they start changing from white to black in the game? is this a bug or is it just my game

After practicing and learning some of the buttons and doing some of the Jordan stuff, I jumped into a association mode with the Nets.

I lost in double overtime to the pistons, lost to the kings after giving up a 15 point lead. and finally won against the heat (Even though I was up by as much as 20 and they still only lost by like 6 within the final 2 minutes 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
 damn heat and my team's damn defense) Wade and bosh were nearly unstoppable against my defense but Bron was off the entire game. Plus Mike Miller open at 3 pt line = 3 pt fg.

Going to start a My Player soon. But overall have been happy. Also, Morrow and Outlaw setup on the wings in the fastbreak in the corners for threes have been great for me so far.  

Straight up beasting with the Heat. After 10 games, I took Mike Millers starting spot, am a jordan brand, and avg 17.9 pts a game with 2.9 rbs and 4.5 ast. I'm a 6'3 SG for the record.

Hint to pick up some more points, when you see opposing player take a shot, if youre not covering him, haul your butt down to the other end of the court and pickup a fastbreak bucket.

Also, I found that after playing My Player mode, i am 10x better at every other mode in this game, having to work for points so hard made my season mode much better and online I have yet to lose 15-0.

^ that's real talk. Having to work to hard, and play smart in myplayer, your way of thinking in the other modes is effected. Taking smart shots an shooting a high pct. Is important.

Getting really hooked to MyPlayer. Haven't even touched The Association Mode at all, nor the Jordan Challenge that much.
laugh.gif

Started as a Early Second Round Pick with Indiana, eventually getting into the lineup as the Sixth Man. TJ Ford doesn't pass the ball. smh

Got sick of playing backup. Asked to be traded and acted arrogantly to make things move faster. Got eventually traded to the Warriors 10 games in -sixth man again. I had really crappy stats up until S. Curry got injured a game in. Got much more minutes because of that. Shut down the Heat twice, winning by more than 10 on each occasion.
pimp.gif
I got the starting job around 3 games after. Been averaging around 19 pts and 6 assists since. Dropped 31 and 7 against the Rockets. Tyreke Evans (Rivalry Game) and Andre Miller lit me up...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Btw, I'm a 6'1 Athletic PG with a 44 overall rating, 21 games into the season so far (won 8 of the last 10). I play 5 minute quarters.

A couple of annoying things though. Monta Ellis wouldn't pass the ball to save his life... even if he's just 1/8.
indifferent.gif
There's this one game earlier when I built up an 7 point lead until I get subbed out of the game... when I come back I'm down by 4.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Trying to get traded to the Lakers to see what happens next.
pimp.gif

unlocked some crappy team J last night after lighting up some one online with rose 19 pts-8rebs-8assist-4steals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Getting really hooked to MyPlayer. Haven't even touched The Association Mode at all, nor the Jordan Challenge that much.
laugh.gif

Started as a Early Second Round Pick with Indiana, eventually getting into the lineup as the Sixth Man. TJ Ford doesn't pass the ball. smh

Got sick of playing backup. Asked to be traded and acted arrogantly to make things move faster. Got eventually traded to the Warriors 10 games in -sixth man again. I had really crappy stats up until S. Curry got injured a game in. Got much more minutes because of that. Shut down the Heat twice, winning by more than 10 on each occasion.
pimp.gif
I got the starting job around 3 games after. Been averaging around 19 pts and 6 assists since. Dropped 31 and 7 against the Rockets. Tyreke Evans (Rivalry Game) and Andre Miller lit me up...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Btw, I'm a 6'1 Athletic PG with a 44 overall rating, 21 games into the season so far (won 8 of the last 10). I play 5 minute quarters.

A couple of annoying things though. Monta Ellis wouldn't pass the ball to save his life... even if he's just 1/8.
indifferent.gif
There's this one game earlier when I built up an 7 point lead until I get subbed out of the game... when I come back I'm down by 4.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Trying to get traded to the Lakers to see what happens next.
pimp.gif
This.
roll.gif
I am the starting SG for the Pacers as well taking over after 6 games. I've been loyal to Indiana though...we making a nice run to claim a spot in the playoffs.
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie. I been cherry picking like crazy on My Player recently. Yao grabs the rebound and throws a Doug Flutie hail Mary to me at the other end
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^ Man I dogged Tyreke both times we played him this season. First game (home game) dropped 33 and 7 boards on him. He wasn't seeing me from 3. Second game at Arco I dropped 31 on him. I went up for a dunk, he went up too, I yammed it on his forehead and he landed on his ankle and was out for the second half
roll.gif

Why the hell does James Harden feel the need to chuck it EVERY TIME he gets the ball? Son doesn't pass for squat...
laugh.gif

Hooked on MyPlayer as well. Got drafted in the 1st round by OKC, but then got sent down to the D-League after my 3rd summer league game. Worked my way up to the 6th man spot, then requested a trade to the Knicks...I got sent to the Jazz
laugh.gif
But i'm in the starting line-up and straight BEASTIN' 4 games in. Now...the Knicks are interested in me. Any tips?

I'm a 6'8 SF w/ a 50 overall rating, so far...

Why the hell does James Harden feel the need to chuck it EVERY TIME he gets the ball? Son doesn't pass for squat...
laugh.gif

Hooked on MyPlayer as well. Got drafted in the 1st round by OKC, but then got sent down to the D-League after my 3rd summer league game. Worked my way up to the 6th man spot, then requested a trade to the Knicks...I got sent to the Jazz
laugh.gif
But i'm in the starting line-up and straight BEASTIN' 4 games in. Now...the Knicks are interested in me. Any tips?

I'm a 6'8 SF w/ a 50 overall rating, so far...

my player is awesome, but im like 13 games into it and it freezes after i finish a game!!
mad.gif
i dont want to play it anymore until they patch it..any1 having the same problems?? its on ps3 btw

Originally Posted by jongjong24

my player is awesome, but im like 13 games into it and it freezes after i finish a game!!
mad.gif
i dont want to play it anymore until they patch it..any1 having the same problems?? its on ps3 btw

same thing happened to mine. get a black screen and a freeze every time I load it... they should be patching it in the next update.

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Why the hell do my jordans keep disappearing is this game?!?!? I have the AJ VI's on my feet in "My Player' but when i go to the "My Jordans" menu it aint there nomore. Also, when i try to change my shoe the jordan vi's disappear.....so the only way i can keep these shoes is to not change them. Anybody else with this problem? yes i have autosave on.

another thing that sucks is my player got injured 4 times in his rookie season. After the fourth time i started over cuz i wasn't about to sit out another 2 weeks.

What the hell you start over for ? You got to use some of your skill points on durability so you can prevent injury

My player is nominated for mvp lol

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

sucks not having an hdtv in my room. i cant even see the clock during the game.

Yeah me to I have to hit pause just to keep track of the score and time
mad.gif

Can't wait for Black Friday and get a new tv

Back
Top Bottom