NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Tried loading my thunder association and it says "unable to load "thunder" on hard drive. The saved content is damaged or unreadable.

WHAT?
mad.gif

This only happens when you don't save the content properly... you probably just shut down your Xbox with out saving it.

No, i know i saved correctly. Wait for it to get done savibg and then turn off my xbox. I guess ima have to start up another one.

Manually save everything. Come on people

You think i trust the system to autosave? I do manual save.

Starting SG on the Heat now. 
pimp.gif

Requested a trade though and nada. 
indifferent.gif
 Bron and Wade take too many damn shots, Big Z doesnt pass, neither does Arroyo.

Originally Posted by lakergoon24

What Camera does myplayer mode need to be on??

For that mode I use the 2k camera. Takes getting use to, but it seems to be the only way to see the whole floor. The other cameras either slide wayy too slow, or hav too many blind spots that the man you're covering can disappear into and get open looks.

Is it just me on does Byron Scott go off on anybody else while playing the 91 challenge? Dude has put up 20+ each game...im up 3-0 though.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

sucks not having an hdtv in my room. i cant even see the clock during the game.

Yeah me to I have to hit pause just to keep track of the score and time
mad.gif

Can't wait for Black Friday and get a new tv

I'm at my dads crib the hdtv is 52 inch I can't play on that %%%%
laugh.gif
so I just play on this weak tv
I picked up a 40 inch HD this pas Friday and it just makes this game so much more better. SMH at myself for waiting so long to pick up a new tv.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

sucks not having an hdtv in my room. i cant even see the clock during the game.

Yeah me to I have to hit pause just to keep track of the score and time
mad.gif

Can't wait for Black Friday and get a new tv

I'm at my dads crib the hdtv is 52 inch I can't play on that %%%%
laugh.gif
so I just play on this weak tv
I picked up a 40 inch HD this pas Friday and it just makes this game so much more better. SMH at myself for waiting so long to pick up a new tv.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Is it just me on does Byron Scott go off on anybody else while playing the 91 challenge? Dude has put up 20+ each game...im up 3-0 though.

son...byron scott is an absolute animal in that game.  he was goin to work on john paxson every game.

Raja Bell is the WORST teammate ever. No IQ. Misses wide open shots. Jacks up shots knowing damn well he won't make them. Won't pass me the ball when I'm open on the break. I wish there was a way to suggest trades.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

son...byron scott is an absolute animal in that game.  he was goin to work on john paxson every game.
I run MJ at the point and get Hodges in there. He does not miss
laugh.gif

Aye has anyone notice how the game plays faster and feels different on the knicks court ?
probably because the knicks play faster (D'antoni), right?

SMH @ the sub-in / sub-out template staying on for a good 9 seconds while the ball is on the floor blocking half the screen.

How the hell am I supposed to play good defense when everyone is on one half of the court and that %!@@ is on the screen.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

will gamestop replace my game without insurance?

whenever I play an online game there's no scoreboard and none of the stats or anything are shown

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH @ the sub-in / sub-out template staying on for a good 9 seconds while the ball is on the floor blocking half the screen.

co-sign
is there a way to turn off that animation?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Tried loading my thunder association and it says "unable to load "thunder" on hard drive. The saved content is damaged or unreadable.

WHAT?
mad.gif

This only happens when you don't save the content properly... you probably just shut down your Xbox with out saving it.
That happened to My Player mode on 2k10 and I was pretty deep in. So I never felt like doing it again.

But anyway, it does autosave and then I shut it off. So why does it still do it?

I have no clue... But I've messed up like 2-3 2k10 files by letting it autosave and then shutting down my Xbox... then I started to manually save all my content and I never had the problem again.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

PS3 fantasy draft league 14 teams Hall of Fame 6 min quarters get at me steegfdb

im down..   PSN: Ning726... ima scrap the NT PS3 league I created.  dudes aren't even playing their games.

Back
Top Bottom