NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

wifey copped this for me yesterday.. played a couple jordan challenges and a few exibition matches and im gonna say this game is mad hard.. each possesion cant turn the game around and the passing lanes are played well by the AI

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

keef be posting highlights like we care
laugh.gif

My highlights are better than everyone else....yeah I'm on top of the mountain #!$% yall
laugh.gif

I mean yall dont have to care.......but guess what yall cant stop me so I'm still going to post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Posting 2K Highlight videos is like posting pictures of your baby on Facebook

dc I know you cringe every time you see me pull off one of those unrealistic dunks on like 5 people
smile.gif

i think im still the only one to post a video of there player getting crossed
laugh.gif

i know im not alone
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

why cant you edit the soles on the XI ????? Got MJ rockin varients....
And the midsole should just be white like all of the XIs.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just did a "Black Cat" version of it instead of their "Bred" version.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Goldmember

My PLayer = Fail

Again.

why u say that? i thought the press conference was a good touch

Because it freezes after you play 8 games. 
indifferent.gif
Are you saving during games. It will freeze if you do that.

Nah not once have i done that. After my game against the Nuggets it freezes when trying to load the press conference. I just stopped after my 8th try.
Yup. I really think the roster updates #+@++% up the My Player mode.. ever since i downloaded the living roster, it just continues to freeze and i just gave up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jrp44

Finally got the game today....What should I do first? A season or My Player ?

Go straight to the tutorial. It's not a game you get down out the box.
So it's harder then the other NBA 2k's?(I played pretty much everyone since 2K on dreamcast)

nah its not but dont play the hardest difficulty. computer cheeses

and yea My Player is all types of fail. I mean i would expect summer league players, d leaguers, and camp teammates to play like !!++ but not nba players.... im on the magic and these dudes make the dumbest decisions ever... you will see them make the dumbest passes, dumbest shots ever in any video game..

we were beating the heat by 20 thanks to my 40 points. little by little these dudes start putting up dumb shots and not playing d and getting they passes took. so the heat cut it to a 3 point lead with a minutes to go. we were up by 3. guess what? they sub me OUT of the game and we end up losing by 4......what thee +!@#? smh

^ Not really, for me it's just timing. A lot of times the lob gets stolen.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wow i got my 2nd myplayer glitch. after a game completes im stuck at the loading,please wait screen
turn auto save off, if you haven't tried that already

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

wow i got my 2nd myplayer glitch. after a game completes im stuck at the loading,please wait screen
turn auto save off, if you haven't tried that already
That's ironic 'cause the 1st time it froze on My Player was during that exact loading screen but had the Auto-Save off.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Why do big men not go to the paint on this game? Always camping out the 3 point line
30t6p3b.gif

every time i shoot to the open man in the corner its gibson or noah instead of brewer or korver they always swapped & then dont get the reb

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....

Want something different? Here you go... 4 way chest bump!

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Can somebody post a video with a different format other than crossover, dunk/layup? Come on people the same thing being shown time and time again is eh....

Want something different? Here you go... 4 way chest bump!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everytime i unlock a jordan unless i equip it on myplayer as soon as i get it, it becomes magically locked again. i have unlocked X, XII, XIII, XX, V, VI, I and various team jordans multiple times, all i currently have are the XIIs and 3 team jordans.

57 games into My Player & I get "corrupt or damaged save file, cannot load". Good thing I saved a backup 52 games in, from now on I'm going to make 4 backups.

Back
Top Bottom