NBA 2k11 Where to buy??

I just heard that the 2k11 was release today and I want to know where to buy the CD here in the metro

Data Blitz told that (10.8.10) as well.

But some branches said they would have it by today.

The reservation is really bs anyway.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Data Blitz told that (10.8.10) as well.

But some branches said they would have it by today.

The reservation is really bs anyway.
^Well yeah, true. During the Red Dead Redemption release, they didn't even bother asking which of us customers got their copies reserved or not. Hahaha.

Yap, co sign on the RD for data blitz 10/8/10...

The reservation list however is wack...Looks like camping for this is needed..heheh

Please be informed that NBA 2K11 will be released on October 8, 2010.
Early Birds will receive a Michael Jordan in-game Jersey (DLC Pack)
absolutely free.

We cannot estimate how much the
price will be because we haven't received the stocks yet.

Please check back regularly or call your nearest Datablitz branch for
updates.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

Datablitz

yo....ps3 version already out in the mecca of all grey markets...in san juan....where the hills are green....happy hunting
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yo....ps3 version already out in the mecca of all grey markets...in san juan....where the hills are green....happy hunting
tongue.gif

Damn I need the PC version in my life
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Waiting for the pc version to...thinking about if I gonna buy the original or I'll just wait for pirated

Made a reservation with iTech in Glorietta. 
How much is it retailing for in Greenhills? 

Is this even a question when you're here in the Philippines?
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, I was able to get GoW2 and 2K9 I think in advance before in Metrowalk, so maybe you can check Greenhills and stuff if they already have the "copies" if you're down with that. As for the original, I don't know, I usually only see them until a week or so after. You should check too if the others say Oct. 8 is when it'll release in legit places.

anybody scoop a copy back there yet?

game is tough as hell..you cant just hop to hall of fame and dominate... but hey its so realistic..
pimp.gif

just came back from my lunch break and me and my friends were allowed to pay for the NBA 2k11 R3 in festival mall data blitz. we will receive our copies tonight plus the DLC. as already mentioned it retails for php2,100.

go check out the data blitz store near you if they could accommodate similar arrangements...

HTH

just came from datablitz park square..2k11 stocks for ps3 and 360 are on the way.. 2100 and 2000 for cash for ps3. if you make it before the stocks arrive, your still eligible for the early bird promo..

Back
Top Bottom