*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Should be good... Looking forward to it.

H-O-R-S-E: O.J. Mayo
Skills Challenge: Devin Harris
3-Point Shootout: Roger Mason Jr.
Dunk Contest: J.R. Smith

roll.gif

I forgot about Wade's run.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Smith on my dunk contest..
I like JR also.

When he went behind the back rather then through the legs like everyone and their mom was doing. That was sweet. If only he had made it on his first try...

H-O-R-S-E: Joe Johnson
Skills Challenge: Tony Parker
3-Point Shootout: Roger Mason Jr.
Dunk Contest: Dwight Howard

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

So this is the first time H-O-R-S-E is in the All Star Events?
Yes..and they are actually calling it G-E-I-C-O because it's sponsored by Geico
eyes.gif

My picks:

H-O-R-S-E: Joe Johnson
Skills Challenge: Tony Parker
3-Point Shootout: Jason Kapono
Dunk Contest: J.R. Smith

even if JR smith pulls off a better dunk than dwight in the final round...dwight will still win just cause of the fan voting

cant wait till the all-star game comes to dallas ,tx next yr. in the new dallas cowboys stadiam!!!!!!!...im def. going to it.than after that yr. we got thesuper bowl too...damn im glad i stay in dallas.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

cant wait till the all-star game comes to dallas ,tx next yr. in the new dallas cowboys stadiam!!!!!!!...im def. going to it.than after that yr. we got the super bowl too...damn im glad i stay in dallas.

ok

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

I hope they don't give Magic Johnson a mic for the Dunk Contest, I hate the "THE DUNK CONTEST IS NOW BAACK!" Every damn year

^^^ ain't that the truth, what happend to Rudy Gay participating

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

even if JR smith pulls off a better dunk than dwight in the final round...dwight will still win just cause of the fan voting

Enough w/ the fan voting, they know no better

anyone gonna go to one of the theaters around the country that are showin all the events tonight in 3-D?

thinkin about goin out to conyers (outside ATL) to check it out. tickets only $20.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Defending Champion: Dwyane Wade

i thought Wade embarassed himself last year? i'm pretty sure he didn't win.
Dude def. didn't win.

Bum gave up.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was their year in a nutshell...giving up.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
omg that video has me on the floor... hilarious!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Fan voting might not be as bad of an idea, that way they can keep Jordan from giving everyone a 7 like he usually does. He needs to keep his legacy hot andstay away from post-retirement basketball. (kwame)

This is nates 3rd competition, love the dude and all.. but lets change it up with joe alexander or anybody, come on now..

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

So this is the first time H-O-R-S-E is in the All Star Events?

In All-Star events, yes, but waaay back there used to be pre-recorded games that CBS would play, of a huge H.O.R.S.E. tournament.

why is deron the defending champ and not defending his title? is he still injured?

durant
rose
granger(wheres anthony morrow
mad.gif
)
rudy
laugh.gif
if i get to watch it at work ill be cheerin for him, just causeno one expects him to win.

Back
Top Bottom