*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Maybe I'm late, but AI finally cut his rows. Lookin' all rookie status again. (on NBAtv right now)

Joe Cool23 wrote:
Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Defending Champion: Dwyane Wade

i thought Wade embarassed himself last year? i'm pretty sure he didn't win.
Dude def. didn't win.

Bum gave up.

It was their year in a nutshell...giving up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
�that was horrid

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Fan voting might not be as bad of an idea, that way they can keep Jordan from giving everyone a 7 like he usually does. He needs to keep his legacy hot and stay away from post-retirement basketball. (kwame)
It could be disastrous too though...what if Dwight and JR were in the final and JR had a better final round but the fans voted Dwight the winnerjust because he's more popular around the country

Who's watching the practices on NBATV? Some comedy in there!
I just saw Cabbie hanging around with Kobe.

My Picks:

H-O-R-S-E: Kevin Durrant (after dropping 40+ last night, the man is on fire)
Skills Challenge: Dwayne Wade (the biggest obstacle in this event is the jumpshot, and D-Wade will hit it on his first attempt)
3-Point Shootout: Jason Kapono (the man's got such a smooth stroke)
Dunk Contest: Rudy Fernandez (it's his first time, and he's a freak of an athlete. Plus i gotta root for the underdog)

oops wrong topic

kryptonate gonna have something special
rudy got a soccer trick

So the H.O.R.S.E. starts at 6 PM ET? I think that should be noted somewhere because I didin't know that until I happened to turn to TNT. I thought it wasgoing to start at 8 like the other events.

laugh.gif

word half these NBA players have veneers and caps on their front teeth

Nash looked mad goofy when he got his teeth chipped
laugh.gif

nashtooth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom