• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't kept up with the thread so idk if its been talked about or not. Don't think I've seen it talked about in any other threads either. But I had a realization as to why Lebron will never be in the dunk contest. He's pretty much in a damned if he does damned if he doesn't situation. The dunk contest hit its peak in 2000 with Vince Carter. Went downhill ever since. And now we're pretty much at a point where nothing else can be done unless you use some stupid prop. If Lebron participated there would be millions drooling for a reason to bash him. He would pretty much be expected to do a 900 or a double eastbay or else the entire world will be given a new and exciting reason to add to the list of millions to hate him.
A lot of folks have pointed this out before 
ohwell.gif

would love to see kyrie vs kobe for a few possessions. straight clear a side and let them go at it

Ke$ha is not that hot and her performance sounds pretty bad, but I'd still smash just because she seems really grimy. Might show me some new tricks.

Could've had Drake perform atleast or some corporate friendly rappers cause we know who the NBA is typing to appease

I have a feeling next season the dunk contest is gonna have much more more profile names.

Back
Top Bottom