Nba All Star weekend Festivities thread...

I'd come thru but Orlando is like 1000 miles from where I stay at
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Her friends, my sister is the ugly chick who be holding the purses, +%+@ blocking, and ready to dip at like 1130

But what I'm saying is you could tell the difference between her and her friends easily, from say a Ciara, Shaunie O'Neal, or any of these hofessional jersey jockers so those should be your targets to try to manipulate, the normal chics.

Pics to determine
nerd.gif

Man these celebrities are raking in the cash on ASW, and Megatron you not getting your girl courtside seats for the ASG?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Man these celebrities are raking in the cash on ASW, and Megatron you not getting your girl courtside seats for the ASG?

Nah. I got lucky when the all star game was in town 2 years ago.

My sister and her friends was at the one in Dallas and will likely be at the one in Houston, so regular hos be there too, especially since as Whitlock somewhat racistly alleges, it's also tax return season.

Presumably you can tell the difference between a regular one and a hofessional.
^ Homeboy said that so casually.
roll.gif
. That's %#@%%$ up tho
laugh.gif

Her friends, my sister is the ugly chick who be holding the purses, +%+@ blocking, and ready to dip at like 1130

But what I'm saying is you could tell the difference between her and her friends easily, from say a Ciara, Shaunie O'Neal, or any of these hofessional jersey jockers so those should be your targets to try to manipulate, the normal chics.
You cold blooded.
laugh.gif

BAHAHAHAHAA, everyone will be at their own respective party, the rest of the crowd will be a bunch of lames....
There should be 1 big bash with all big timers there....

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

i dont know why but every all star weekend the hosting city's biggest mall turns into hood central on fri and sat 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at fox hills and the beverly center last year and in 2004.  

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

i dont know why but every all star weekend the hosting city's biggest mall turns into hood central on fri and sat 
roll.gif

You shld kno why...

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, im gonna be so damn drunk stumbling around not paying a damn thing to go to these lame $@* parties.

keeping my $@* in the bars.

this is gonna be hectic, im glad i live in walking distance to most of it...

Back
Top Bottom