NBA Bench Player Draft

Rules:
- NO 6th Man of the Year winners, no rookies with potential, no former All-Stars or aging stars
- 90's to present era
- just pure scrub players that only see or saw significant playing time in the summer leagues, practice,garbage time, or your local 24 Hour Fitness pickup game

With the first pick, I select:

The one, the only ... Pig Miller
pimp.gif

wait, are we supposed to pick scrubs?

or good bench players?

i have no idea what the point of this thread is, so here's Kwame with a pancake on his head

af615be561ecfb614e6ff50296544881917d755.jpg

^^ Purely scrub players that we grew fond of

Kwame is a perfect example, maybe except for the "fond of" part

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

or good bench players?

i have no idea what the point of this thread is, so here's Kwame with a pancake on his head

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif
. Do we just randomly pick a playerat the bottom of a roster? Or did you just wanna post a picture of Pig Miller (who the eff is Pig Miller
laugh.gif
?)?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

or good bench players?

That's what I'm saying
laugh.gif
. Do we just randomly pick a player at the bottom of a roster? Or did you just wanna post a picture of Pig Miller (who the eff is Pig Miller
laugh.gif
?)?

Pig Miller is the ultimate scrub player. He was with the Lakers for a couple of seasons and that's how I know about him. When I'd watch Laker gamesand the cameras show Del Harris yelling from the bench, Pig Miller will always be sitting down behind him with the laziest, sleepy expression on his face
roll.gif

The original guy who yells, "What Time Is It?!" with the Chicago Bulls during the '91-'93 season. His last name is Livingston if I'm notmistaken.

I also pick Clifford Rozier, the man the Warriors drafted the year after Webber's rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom