NBA Casual Wear Thread

View media item 969896View media item 969897View media item 969898View media item 969899View media item 969900View media item 969901View media item 969902View media item 969903View media item 969904View media item 969905View media item 969906View media item 969907View media item 969908View media item 969909View media item 969910View media item 969911View media item 969912View media item 969913View media item 969914View media item 969915View media item 969916View media item 9699172014 nba playoffs players fashion clothing outfits style swag, dwyane wade, russell westbrook, kevin durant, chris paul, blake griffin, serge ibaka, derek fisher, john wall, bradley beal, trevor ariza, matt barnes, deandre jordan, jamal crawford, hasheem thabeet, damian lillard, lamarcus aldridge, kendrick perkins, marcin gortat, caron butler, lance stephenson

YBD you were missed. JJ Reddick is still one of the best dressed Dudes in the league

For a guy close to 7 feet, Gortat is KILLING the fits. Many of these other cats in the league should take note.

some of these dudes are straight karmaloop.com. awful, immature, trying too hard, etc

kevin durant gotta be paying someone to pick out his clothes. there's no way someone says - yeah this'll look good on me. and whoever that stylist of his is needs to be fired

Gorgat's Suit in the last pick :x :smokin

Serge loves the boots :smokin

Info on the shoes KD is rocking in the last pick?

YBD's first set:

Dame's Suit :smokin

Caron's tie :smokin

Hasheem the Dream w/ the Cuban :lol:

YBD's 2nd set:

Gortat by the DC logo - CLEAN

Fisher - always classy

Beal - Love the suit/tie combo

Wall - would've liked a little more contrast on the tie

Wade - Wut?

View media item 969904
:smh: This negro...

You can almost hear Caron's convo is his head before leaving the house..."I'm bout to kill 'em tonight...I'm gonna wear my jacket....AS A CAPE!!!!!!"

View media item 970196
Perk in the #NTDENIM. I see you homie...

This thread is always good for a laugh...90% of these dudes spending thousands on outfits to look like herbs :lol:

Last edited:
but but it's name brand...of course they gonna wear it
but seriously, why cant guys just wear at minimum a buttoned shirt and some decent pants. timmy duncan does the very minimum :lol:

Beal is the youngest one and he dressing better than everyone else.

Hope Silver changes the dress code so I don't have too see these guys dress like this lol

He could make the rules suits only and people would be in dumb & dumber colored suits or leather choppa suits.

Last edited:
Caron's first fit got him lookin' like he got a rack of bean pies in his bag and 'bout to hand them out in the locker room :lol:

Back
Top Bottom