NBA Casual Wear Thread

The day is coming when one of these dudes shows up butt *** naked on some The Emporers New Clothes steez.

Last edited:
Good to see Gortat killin it on and off the court... Wall and Beal too. WSH players can dress

*ADD kicking in...*

Whatever happened to ol' boy who called out Paul George?? Supposed to have gotten a tryout w/ the Kings and whatnot?? :lol:

i could've sworn it was in this thread.

:nerd:

I swear I noticed something was different when I saw him w/ a LEGIT haircut this season. **** didn't look like he was doing it himself anymore. Son actually found a barber shop.
laugh.gif

I'm good, my schedule is crazy right now and I just don't have the time to post on here like I used to

a few pics

View media item 968005

nba players fashion style swag clothing photos gallery 2014 playoffs. lebron james, dwyane wade, chris paul, russell westbrook, kevin durant, chandler parsons, andre iguodala, matt barnes, stephen curry, serge ibaka, vince carter, ed davis, james johnson, michael conley, deron williams, blake griffin, wild crazy shirt

View media item 970944

*ADD kicking in...*

Whatever happened to ol' boy who called out Paul George?? Supposed to have gotten a tryout w/ the Kings and whatnot?? :lol:

i could've sworn it was in this thread.

:nerd:

I think I still see him post in the Skylar Diggins thread. Always talking about staring at women's butts at kids basketball games.

Top button reminds me of that west coast mexican homeboy look. Only time I'm buttoned all the way up is with a suit. Otherwise top two buttons undone.

Back
Top Bottom