NBA Draft stock post

truthgetsbusy

Banned
Let's discuss who should leave, who should stay, and who's going overseas
laugh.gif

When it comes to Freshman

Gordon and Beasley are gone. They are having the best seasons
OJ has really let me down and I think he'll leave anyway. I think he has more of an NBA game
Derrick Rose should stay in school
Kyle Singler should stay
Kevin Love is gonna be a All-time college guy and do nothing in the NBA
Bayless from Arizona needs one more year

Sleepers are ....
Austin Daye from Gonzaga.....6'10 2 guard....he'll probably stay because he's 190lbs.
Blake Griffin from Okalahoma was killing before he got hurt against Kansas
Westbrook from UCLA is on the rise

Stay in school list
Everybody from Georgetown....including Hibbert....yes I know he's a senior
Chase Budeniger from Arizona needs to develop some handles ASAP

/\ Roy is a lock for the lottery...what are you talking about sir? And Derrick Rose returning would be dumb...he's a lock for the top 3. Why would he goback to school?

I think Beasley, Gordon, Mayo, Rose are all gone.
Singler will probably come back
Kevin Love will probably come back too but won't be suprised to see him go.
Bayless will stay as well
Hansborough will finally go
sick.gif
and probably lawson and ellington.

There are many more, this upcoming draft has the potential(talent wise) to be up there with '96 and '03 if it pans out how i want it too.
in no order:
Gordon
Beasley
Mayo
Rose
Hansborough
Ellington
Lawson
Augustin
Hibbert

/\ Hansborough?

No sir...

He needs to stay all 4...he'll be LUCKY if he's Nick Collison in the NBA

Everybody from Georgetown....including Hibbert....yes I know he's a senior
Nobody would even consider it. And Roy is mid first round pretty much no matter what now.

Chase has more of an NBA game - leave
Rose - leave...he's top 3, why come back and have your game picked apart by doubters

Sign Kyle Singler up for all 4 years...not an NBA game

DeAndre Jordan - Bounce, top 5 pick, easy

Donte Greene- If he doesn't get "it" quick...he might as well go while people think he might know how to be a basketball player

Hasheem Thabeet- stay another year, he improves this much again, his stock will rise A LOT

DJ Augustin - can go whenever he chooses to and slot in the mid first round.

Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington, Hansbrough - all need to stay

Darrell Arthur - stay, come back and be the man.

I like Augustin. period. thats all.

Chase Budeniger from Arizona needs to develop some handles ASAP

My dude needs to get some blood pumpin in them veins instead of kool aid. He needs to take over games and stop running weak side away from the ball to jack upa bail out 3
smh.gif

Austin Daye from Gonzaga.....6'10 2 guard....he'll probably stay because he's 190lbs.
I saw this stiff play against UConn in Boston and he was awful. He made Hasheem Thabeet look like Hercules.

Rush's stock has prob gone south, but no fault of his own

- his knee

and being a stacked team have hurt. I'm not sure if he should stay or go, he'll probably go

I think CDR should come back, because...he will be an elite college player next season and get himself in Rnd 1

Austin Daye is far from a stiff...

and Brandon Rush is a late first/early second round pick at this point. Workouts and camp will determine his fate. He could play himself up to Mid-First if heblows everyone away.

I don't know......he's pretty athletic. He's got a jumper, handle, post moves, and court vision.

As for Rose.....

He's not a top 3 pick....he's an athletic point guard. No court savvy or sense of pace. He's an NBA athlete but not a NBA guard yet. Jumperneeds work, turnover/assist ratio needs work, and remember he's not under the microscope every night like OJ because he has WAYYYY more talent around him.Imagine OJ at memphis
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a Pusha T way. Imagine Rose at USC
grin.gif
exactly.

Plus Eric Gordon is the TRUTH. Top 3 only Beasley is gonna get picked higer.

Greg Paulus and Brian Zoubel should leave....Sure Fire lottery pick.....Would hate to see his stock drop next year....

DJ Augustine should leave whenever AJ does...They are a great backcourt to be so small...

Y'all sleeping on my dude Jamont Gordon from Miss St.

I hope all the freshman come back...But I find it unlikely....

I'd bet my life Rose is a top 3 pick.

Athletic as hell, does understand the game, is unselfish, can play D. Has good size

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I don't know......he's pretty athletic. He's got a jumper, handle, post moves, and court vision.

As for Rose.....

He's not a top 3 pick....he's an athletic point guard. No court savvy or sense of pace. He's an NBA athlete but not a NBA guard yet. Jumper needs work, turnover/assist ratio needs work, and remember he's not under the microscope every night like OJ because he has WAYYYY more talent around him. Imagine OJ at memphis
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a Pusha T way. Imagine Rose at USC
grin.gif
exactly.

Plus Eric Gordon is the TRUTH. Top 3 only Beasley is gonna get picked higer.

laugh.gif
OK....keep telling yourself that. Save this post and look at itagain in June. Derrick Rose is a top 3 pick and will get drafted before OJ Mayo. There is a not a single scout in the league that doesnt think he's thebest guard prospect in the draft. If Rose was at USC...one thing is for sure...Jefferson, Hackett, Gibson, and co. numbers would look better because Rose makespeople around him better...which is something OJ has yet to show. If OJ was at Memphis, there is a good chance him and CDR would have come to blows by now.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I'd bet my life Rose is a top 3 pick.

Athletic as hell, does understand the game, is unselfish, can play D. Has good size

I definitely agree with Allen that Rose would be a top 3 should he decide to leave, but I also agree with TruthGetsBusy that the rest of Rose's gamehasn't caught up with his athletic ability as of yet.

I think CDR should come back, because...he will be an elite college player next season and get himself in Rnd 1
If Rodney Carney goes round one....CDR goes round 1...

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking that Rose isn't a top 3 pick....
laugh.gif

Top 3 is any combo of Gordon, Rose and B-Easy.....

I definitely agree with Allen that Rose would be a top 3 should he decide to leave, but I also agree with TruthGetsBusy that the rest of Rose's game hasn't caught up with his athletic ability as of yet.
Im sure allen agree's, but I think his issue was that dude said rose wasn't top 3....

Everyone who watches CBB knows rose needs to work on his game...

Assuming that everyone comes out that we think are coming out...who goes first?? i say it's a toss up between Gordon and Beasley!

/\ I'd say it's between Beasley and Rose. As good as Gordon is...nobody is going to take a 6'4 2 guard with the first pick.

Yeah CDR could prob go Rnd 1 with good workouts this season

I just could see him coming back and havin a huge, carry a team on the back, type SR season

Assuming that everyone comes out that we think are coming out...who goes first?? i say it's a toss up between Gordon and Beasley!

[Mary J. Blige] You gotta B-Easy[/Mary J. Blige]

If I had the choice I'd go 1)Beasley 2)Rose 3)Jordan 4)Gordon

And yeah Rose game needs work, but with him OJ, and Gordon. Rose's ceiling is sooooo high and he is a natural point. But it's not like he's aproject either, his shot needs work, but after that, there's not much. You can say his assist to turnover ratio isn't that good, but that is partiallydue to how Memphis plays.

If you have to give me the choice between polishing Rose's game and trying to turn Eric Gordon and OJ Mayo into things that their not, I'll take Rose

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ I'd say it's between Beasley and Rose. As good as Gordon is...nobody is going to take a 6'4 2 guard with the first pick.
Allen Iverson went #1 at 6'0..not saying Gordon is Iverson or anything
laugh.gif
but just saying it could happen...besides to me...i think Gordon is the bestfreshman with beasley at a close second...

If Derrick Rose is a top 3 pick I'll retire this screenname. Ya'll giving him 06' D-Wade love..."oh he's so humble, he's such a teamplayer"....Then OJ get's that Kobe hate. Did you watch Memphis vs. USC. OJ strapped him. That's what the NBA is about. 1-on-1. Not runningthrough Coference USA with a loaded squad.

I love his potential but he needs major work when it comes to the NBA. HE CANT EVEN SHOOT. I bet ya'll the same people that was praising Mike Conley lastyear.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

If Derrick Rose is a top 3 pick I'll retire this screenname. Ya'll giving him 06' D-Wade love..."oh he's so humble, he's such a team player"....Then OJ get's that Kobe hate. Did you watch Memphis vs. USC. OJ strapped him. That's what the NBA is about. 1-on-1. Not running through Coference USA with a loaded squad.

I love his potential but he needs major work when it comes to the NBA. HE CANT EVEN SHOOT. I bet ya'll the same people that was praising Mike Conley last year.
laugh.gif

Ctrl + PrtSc
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom